Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone I known has been in a relationship

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I'm one of the only two people in my friend group that hasn't gotten laid, I even found out that my cousin has more experience than me.

Last edited:
My entire family mogs me, only a few subhumans I know IRL are on my level. I might be the only KV though.

Can't relate: because almost every Bangladeshi male is single until an arranged dead bedroom curry marriage betabuxxer at 35.

Bangladeshi Chadpreets don't exist: the best look like this and have a prestigious IT job
Fahim saleh

How old are they now?

Can relate at some extent, even though I know some guys who haven't, they are just a minority

I used to go to school with a 5'5 ginger manlet, he ended up getting with a blonde stacy, meanwhile I'm rotting

I remember him saying out loud at school that he was "addicted to fucking her pussy" fucking suifuel man

Last edited:
It's part of life. I do not have a life.

Held a girl's hand in a line for school so yea, and Hugged, but those were a few 2 second shoulder hugs. No titty embracing :feelsohh:
I would only count romantic hand holding, so if it wasn't romantic then you are a KHHV.
I have had a hug god knows how long ago, but never held hands.
It's part of life. I do not have a life.
brutal blackpill and truthpill

Im 23 and i can relate

Can't relate: because almost every Bangladeshi male is single until an arranged dead bedroom curry marriage betabuxxer at 35.

Bangladeshi Chadpreets don't exist: the best look like this and have a prestigious IT job
.View attachment 471342
Lmao its funny my bro in law is Bangladeshi and he had to wait till 37. Its brutal man. This world has to be some cosmic joke

Lmao its funny my bro in law is Bangladeshi and he had to wait till 37. Its brutal man. This world has to be some cosmic joke
We're treated as the poorest curry in America, some of us live in the projects with the nigs. Can't believe India is so scared of us becoming illegal immigrants in their country that they build a border wall like we are that desperate to trade one shithole for another.

I would only count romantic hand holding, so if it wasn't romantic then you are a KHHV.
Let me cope somehow man, I don't want that title. Girls hugged me when saying bye but only when I initiated it. Usually after I treated them lunch or smth.
I have had a hug god knows how long ago, but never held hands.
Brutal, at least my parents/family hug me, other than that I have almost no physical contact, we aren't meant to live like this.

Bluepillers: 31 You guys enjoying my suffering? :feelswhat:

We're treated as the poorest curry in America, some of us live in the projects with the nigs. Can't believe India is so scared of us becoming illegal immigrants in their country that they build a border wall like we are that desperate to trade one shithole for another.
Dont worry bangladeshis are literally my bros now. I also live in a shit ghetto and the niggers are moving in here too lol. The real problem is why curries as a whole are at the bottom of the social ladder. White people spend the money that they looted from our subcontinent and still treat us like slaves. It really pisses me off