Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone i went to high school is already successful

P

Panda

Banned
-
i graduated high school in 2013 and i just realized im a complete fucking loser and i should kill myself.

the queen of my school pretty/attractive/super popular had at least 50 beta orbiters somehow got a job at apple as a software developer. really?? and her boyfriend who i also went to school with is a developer too

my other friend from math class is driving military planes.

one of my bullies moved to florida and opened a bar. he looksmaxed into a giga chad and hosts stripper nights at the bar. it BLOWS MY MIND.

my neighbor became an accountant. my bff from middle school became a police officer. my other friend works at a bank idk what he does but he was able to buy a house by the beach. my other friend got a job as a detective

some popular kid moved to colorado with his girlfriend doing who knows what. idk how people just move across the country.

some cunt i knew became an ER nurse. they make alot.

and the most ragefuel of all, this giga chad fuck got a job working in tennessee as a music producer. and his chad older brother will be a dentist next year.

and every new facebook profile i click on has a new success story.

meanwhile......... i only have a generic associates degree and its fucking worthless. i cant even get a callback for a 12$ and hour job right now.

how does everyone already have it together? why has nothing ever came together for me.
everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend, friends, strong family relationships, an online following, a great career, health, looks, self esteem, peace of mind, and regular sex and love and validation.

what do i have? a low post count on this shit site. i honestly cant live with myself for being this much of a failure. why do i not have the drive or the social skills to become successful. im not low iq. i just hate life and i always did. so i never tried. and its catching up to me now.

the only way for incels to successful is to be able to work for themselves with no chads above em. i looked into the whole art and code thing. only thing i really liked was gaming but not much you can do with that as an incel lol. for me so i just clean toilets and it's not that bad. i think when my folks pass on and i can't afford this house i'll look into whole to just live in the woods and off nature. think i'd own that over the fake facebook posts my depressed friends with kids post :)

Their looks probably aided them in their success

i graduated high school in 2013 and i just realized im a complete fucking loser and i should kill myself.
We're about the same age but i didn't even graduate, i drop out. this isn't your fault op, we were just dealt a bad hand. the world is unfair

Same I got my associates aswell but honestly other people success doesn’t worry me just don’t worry about it.

this is why I don't use social media.

dont make friends, theyll just depress u by humble bragging about their 'success' in order to create conversation

I don't know anyone from my school anymore. Thank God.

This is gonna be me in a few years if I don't pick a good major / looksmax

I don't care what a body else is doing tbh

If you're not iqcel you can easily outwork most of those career paths. If you're incel and below 120 IQ it's fucking over though.

This has happened in my case as well. Most of the people that bullied me or were once my friends or acquaintances before ditching me, in high school have girlfriends, an active social life, some work history, and are probably doing well in university. Meanwhile I am friendless, never worked before, and getting shitty grades. Seeing this suicide fuel caused me to delete my facebook and unfriend everyone just fuck my life.

ya all my bullys are very successful even though most of them are evil morons society is fucked

The same thing happened with me, my bullies and those that traumatized be during child/teen hood are very successful entrepreneurs and business men/women while I'm stuck at this networking job. It's not so bad but I'd prefer something more livelier.

At least, a lot of people here are honest... Unlike a lot of red pillers or MGTOWs saying that their doing better than their peers from high school.

The evil normies who took the same engineering degree as me already have a fucking job, fuck networking fml.
The same also for the high school evil ones, fuck the world

this is why i dont have facebook

You didn't have an objective man.

If I think of my acquaintances, i noticed that the success or unsuccess in their working life came from having an objective in mind, a pursuit of the things they liked. Obviosly, looks plays an important part when dealing with other people. Yes, people are judged by how they look in a job interview. This is why Jess Greenberg became famous on youtube and then got a job at Barclays, or why that queen of your school was able to get a job at Apple, most probably.
But I also know some people from my school who were very good looking, and end up being broken. My high school crush already has a family and she works at a low paying job. And i can assure you, she always had orbiters around here. A guy in my class was super handsome, literally the copy of Harrison Ford. He ended up working in a low salary job and asking ME for help finding a job. Notice that this guy always tought that i was inferior to him. Not that he bullied me, but we never got along, and he used to call me a loser.
On the other side, i had a friend who was really ugly. Obviously he never got success with girls, but already in high school he started to specialize in a very specific sector of IT. I discovered some weeks ago that he ended up working in one of the most pretigious firms in my country, and that he works closely with some of the greatest minds in Europe. And i can assure you, he was not a genious with an uber IQ.
A guy in college with me was not very good looking, but he was a dick and also a very determined one. Obviously, a lot of people hate him because of that (because of the devil effect probably). But he was very determined to land a job in Investment Banking, and guess what, he managed to get it.
Another example: open Bloomberg TV, look at hedge fund managers, US senators, engineers, doctors, presidents. Most of them are fucking ugly. Man, Vladimir Putin is 5'6" and look at his ugly face.

Find a purpose man, and work hard to be good at something.
Look has an influence on one's career, but thanks god it is nowhere near to the influence it has on one's dating life.

Last edited:
No one I went to School with is really successful.

how does everyone already have it together? why has nothing ever came together for me.
everyone has a girlfriend/boyfriend, friends, strong family relationships, an online following, a great career, health, looks, self esteem, peace of mind, and regular sex and love and validation.

Yeah, never knew why this was always the case. Literally everyone I encounter in my life as well, even in college atm just...has it all going good. It's like the shit is just rigged from day one.

Damn, two of my friends from HS died. IDK what happened to the rest.