Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone in my family has had sex but me.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
JBW is law. You can have anything being a white normie.

I’ve had to sit back and suffer and watch how easy life is for them.

White male =/= chad... There are plenty of white incels, especially in US/UK/AU , Germany , etc.
Ja. Yeah same here my sister is 22 and had 5 boyfriends most of them chads she's their looksmatch but I'm ugly because of a disability I have if I didn't have it I'd be minimum 6/10 and normal height now I'm a 1 or 2 and I'm very short, but ugly is worse FML

Me and my sister and likely most of my cousins are virgins. Actually scratch that since I'm not exactly a virgin. My 18 yo cousin likely has a bf but I think she's a virgin. Who do you think is more virgin? A virgin with a partner or a non virgin with zero relationships

Me and my sister and likely most of my cousins are virgins. Actually scratch that since I'm not exactly a virgin. My 18 yo cousin likely has a bf but I think she's a virgin. Who do you think is more virgin? A virgin with a partner or a non virgin with zero relationships
Huh?

White male =/= chad... There are plenty of white incels, especially in US/UK/AU , Germany , etc.
Canada is especially attrocious its all the bad of america with zero of the redeeming qualities.

Canada is especially attrocious its all the bad of america with zero of the redeeming qualities.
Canada is a pyramid scheme. Many ethnics here are incel, not sure about whites. 80% of girls I see that aren’t 3/10 landwhales are with a white guy