Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone Will Pay What They Did To Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
My parents will pay for making me born. Foids who rejected me will pay for making me KHHV. Normies and chads will pay for stealing the foids I deserve. You are the creator of this misogynistic psycopath monster. And one day the monster will wake up from his sleep and bring the justice back.

I wish I never existed I only exist because two ugly motherfuckers wanted to feel good dumbass pieces of shit

they will pay in the afterlife if religion exist

go on neetbux and make society your bitch by giving you gibs

I wish I never existed I only exist because two ugly motherfuckers wanted to feel good dumbass pieces of shit
Same, both parents were poor, mentally ill, physically ill, ethnic, dumb, and they thought its a great idea to make 4 kids.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

shitskin dindu nufin cope. what they will pay is tax.

My parents will pay for making me born. Foids who rejected me will pay for making me KHHV. Normies and chads will pay for stealing the foids I deserve

Yes...your memories are like chains.

Make them pay in blood (in GTA V, obviously!)

Pay ur goy tax and smile, happy days.

My parents will pay for making me born. Foids who rejected me will pay for making me KHHV. Normies and chads will pay for stealing the foids I deserve. You are the creator of this misogynistic psycopath monster. And one day the monster will wake up from his sleep and bring the justice back.
The only way to go about that is to eat rice and euphorically rejoice in society :feelsthink:

36012.jpg
mfw i get what i fucking deserve

You want people to give you money? :feelskek:

Perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back