Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything in the universe hates me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Not even here can I get the satisfaction of talking to people as they all hate me for no reason at all besides existing. I must be surrounded by a an unlucky atom cloud known as the jinx aura where everything negative is coming at you at once. No matter where you breathe, you are gunna get it's overed by everything. I was conceived to be hated on daily quantumly:whatfeels: :ha..feels: I don't know why. I just exist. I write on the walls I just exist over and over so the monkeys can see I exist. I exist and everything is coming at me I feel the ants calling me a usueless virgin mixed mutt pos. I hope jesus doesn't hate me unless he does too. It's officially over for me. Fuck the objects are talking and are making fun of me telling me how usueless my life is everything even the atoms are telling me to die because I don't fit in the approximate space of reality. It's fucking nuts man all of everything hates me. Comment to hate me more. I must consume hates I need to attract hell:whatfeels: I. Videogame everything never loves beme but hate me!!!:lul:

Go EY (eren yaeger)
in video game

Go EY (eren yaeger)
in video game
The universe won't open the gun drawer in Minecraft with and without rtx I must GET THT EGUN FOUNDER AND CHOSE THE RIGHT CHOICE the universe is alive and everything around me hates me. Even you despise me yeah:whatfeels:???

I remember when my turtle told me I was subhuman. :fuk:

Even you despise me yeah:whatfeels:???
Dazedwoozy who

I remember when my turtle told me I was subhuman. :fuk:
I've never owned a pet. If I did I would definitely end up killing it in a fit of rage, though.

I dont hate you and you never responded to my DMs

I dont hate you