Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything is so difficult. Fuck

Recruit
★★★★★
I've had so many jobs that I haven't been able to keep long term. I have a lot of health issues, some of which are my parent's fault because of something that happened when I was younger. So now I live on a very low income, I'm NEET, every time I have tried a job I haven't been able to stay for very long. So I often don't have enough money. I'm pretty much a poorcel. Can't even find my own place to live as it's too expensive. I'm already 30+ years old. Wish I could at least find a girlfriend.

'm already 30+ years old. Wish I could at least find a girlfriend.
being 30+ and not having a job is like beng graduated out of college and never had any female attention.
it literally get 10 times harder than usual at this age. i am quite lucky that i managed to keep a job at a young age and got used to it and you probably should do the same before you hit your 40s, no one will hire you in that time without any exp

Hate my life.

I've had so many jobs that I haven't been able to keep long term. I have a lot of health issues, some of which are my parent's fault because of something that happened when I was younger. So now I live on a very low income, I'm NEET, every time I have tried a job I haven't been able to stay for very long. So I often don't have enough money. I'm pretty much a poorcel. Can't even find my own place to live as it's too expensive. I'm already 30+ years old. Wish I could at least find a girlfriend.
I'm in a similar situation. I'm over 30, have physical and mental health issues which makes it difficult for me to work. I am a NEET as well. I'm trying to learn art, but honestly with my health issues acting up and with so much to learn, I often feel like I'm not going to make it as an artist. :fuk: :fuk:

I've had so many jobs that I haven't been able to keep long term. I have a lot of health issues, some of which are my parent's fault because of something that happened when I was younger. So now I live on a very low income, I'm NEET, every time I have tried a job I haven't been able to stay for very long. So I often don't have enough money. I'm pretty much a poorcel. I'm already 30+ years old.
Proof I can relate :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I'm in a similar situation. I'm over 30, have physical and mental health issues which makes it difficult for me to work. I am a NEET as well. I'm trying to learn art, but honestly with my health issues acting up and with so much to learn, I often feel like I'm not going to make it as an artist. :fuk: :fuk:
Damn, you know what it's like then. I wish I could just exercise and have some hobbies but it's not easy as I'm so tired most of the time.

Just be born a trust fund chad or suffer theory

Same, except I'm almost 27 and never had a job.

True, its all so difficult. You have to work your ass but the reward is not worth it.

Last edited:
Yeah, except it focuses on projects you have done mostly by yourself, like animations, music or software.
Nice man, that can showcase your skills. Awesome.

Nice man, that can showcase your skills. Awesome.
Thanks. I hope you can make a plan for yourself too. I don't know in what type of job you're interested exactly, but I suggest googling about it. There are many experienced people (and YouTube channels) giving tips out there.