Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Evolution of my standards

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I thought I had a chance with her, but I was friendzoned. She was my " uncorresponted Mj". My reason to live and improve :fuk::fuk:

Since it I've been lowring my standards over and over again. I dated but I didnt even get a kiss

And Tinder

But they ghosted me after I mention I Wanted sex.

Now a sniff of attention of poor ass granny, aint joking she literally has grandchildren, makes me horny but I cant simp in her facebook because they are other 5 guys who mog me around my age that are also simping her

Is so brutal to be a truecel. Not even grannies give a chance. You see I tried it all with all(Beckies, sticks and lanwhales and anything). Have to point out I was a gymletcel back then.

Last edited:
The first one looks nice, the rest are vomitfuel :feelspuke:

I mean, an alternative approach is to try it based on personality. Sorry if that sounds cringe. But if you can find someone that you click with in terms of personality then you might do better because everyone values that, male or female.

Of course it still helps to be realistic in terms of appearance, but anything you can offer that many others can't helps (personality, money, etc).

The first one looks nice, the rest are vomitfuel :feelspuke:
Yeah. What is suicidefuel is that in Tinder I didnt hace a chance with plane ass landwhales. Beyond over.

I mean, an alternative approach is to try it based on personality. Sorry if that sounds cringe. But if you can find someone that you click with in terms of personality then you might do better because everyone values that, male or female.
I will never understand how you've been on this website since 2018 and are still this bluepilled.

Infact didn't the last administration ban you for being gay?

Last edited:
That granny holy fuck :feelskek:
Her tits reach her waist wtf

Of course it still helps to be realistic in terms of appearance, but anything you can offer that many others can't helps (personality, money, etc).

Where are the fucking mods ban this jew soy tranny

I will never understand how you've been on this website since 2018 and are still this bluepilled.

Infact didn't the last administration ban for for being gay?

Plot twist: mods are IT infiltrators

To clarify on this if it's bothering people - I'm not saying looks don't matter I'm just saying other stuff makes a difference as well.

If a girl is choosing between two guys that look identical and one is loaded who is she going to pick?

If a girl is choosing between two guys that look identical and one is also a goth like her who is she going to pick?

It's really sad that I have to spell out my posts like this because it really wasn't that hard to interpret.