Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Eww an asian guy hit on me, where are all the cute white guys with yellow fever?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180628 155447

I like how she made herself look as white as possible, she dispises her own race and would genocide them all if she had the choice.

Last edited:
just be confident brah

she looks less asian, jfl. if she takes off her makeup I bet she will look like a female looksmatch of some of the ricecels here

Snapchat notification, fakecel confirmed.

She's hot. Reading her self-hating comment makes her look extremely unattractive ngl. Don't such self-hating ethnic whores understand that because of their this behaviour, no man can take them seriously. Their own men will hate them for this behaviour while white men will pump and dump them regularly. These foids don't deserve to exist.

She's hot. Reading her self-hating comment makes her look extremely unattractive ngl. Don't such self-hating ethnic whores understand that because of their this behaviour, no man can take them seriously. Their own men will hate them for this behaviour while white men will pump and dump them regularly. These foids don't deserve to exist.
wish i was a chad so i could do just that to this fuckin swine she doesnt deserve her looks

wish i was a chad so i could do just that to this fuckin swine she doesnt deserve her looks
Yeah she should be acid attacked. This foid doesn't deserve to look this good.

I’m gonna die alone

CUTE white boys

If you're an ugly subhuman white boy she'd have the same reaction as the asiancel approaching her.

Yeah she should be acid attacked. This foid doesn't deserve to look this good.

Ricecels on suicidewatch. When will they realize it was over for them the day noodlewhores saw white skin

We currycels too because currywhores are the same.

Not the same as Ricecels, currywhores will always settle for a moneymaxxed beta curry Manlet after years of riding the dick carousel with Chad and Tyrone. Meanwhile noodlewhores trap lowIQ/ ugly white men for life.

Not the same as Ricecels, currywhores will always settle for a moneymaxxed beta curry Manlet after years of riding the dick carousel with Chad and Tyrone. Meanwhile noodlewhores trap lowIQ/ ugly white men for life.
Then it's even worse for us. Innocent Desicels need to revolt against their parents and oppose getting married to a used cumdumpster.

Then it's even worse for us. Innocent Desicels need to revolt against their parents and oppose getting married to a used cumdumpster.

Careermaxx / moneymaxx bro. Are you Indian or Pakistani curry?

Careermaxx / moneymaxx bro. Are you Indian or Pakistani curry?
Indian obviously. And I hate the word "curry" tbh, let's just use Desicel. Leave curry for currywhores.

Being white means you can fuck any race of female you want.

JUST

BE

WHITE

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

NAH BRO. WE WHITE 5/10 SOCIALANXIETYCELS ARE INCEL TOO, BRO. YOU NEED TO BE CHAD TO GET A GF. ANYWAY ASIANS ARE UGLY/10. I'D REJECT A 10/10 ASIAN GIRL UNLESS SHE'S A 2D QT 3.142 ROBOWAIFU. I'M NOT MENTALLY ILL OR ANYTHING.