Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Experiences with father figures in your life

Biological father=Deranged schizoid alcoholic who died when I was a kid
Step father=Not a bad guy but not in any way a masculine, attentive father figure

Basically, no hope :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I had good father figure, my mom left him, got child support and custody despite not being able to hold a job or give us a better house, first black pill I've experienced.

Pretty good father. Caring, masculine, grew up in the 80s and 90s gang culture but never really believed in doing wrong to others so he was always at odds with it and went to working life instead while he was still a young adult. He should've married woman from a taller background but he never planned on having me.

My dads a hardworking bluepilled provider type, but lucked out with a trad-noodle who outearns him but still stays loyal.

My father left before i was born.

My dads a hardworking bluepilled provider type, but lucked out with a trad-noodle who outearns him but still stays loyal.
is your dad white?what's their height difference?

DB0D2693 2E03 419F 9B03 26B9BB98888C

My father was caring, hardworking but he sheltered me so much that I grew high inhib and with no social skills.

Biological dad was schizophrenic. He loved me but was a social reject + went crazy and wasn't around for 8 years. Still love em though.

Stepdads? Mostly poor relationships. The first was just an egotistic 18 yo hardass I resented. Mom robbed the cradle. The longest was a psychotic felon and was rather traumatizing. The last was good but died of cancer 2 years later so not around long. That's all my dad's

Biological dad was schizophrenic. He loved me but was a social reject + went crazy and wasn't around for 8 years. Still love em though.

Stepdads? Mostly poor relationships. The first was just an egotistic 18 yo hardass I resented. Mom robbed the cradle. The longest was a psychotic felon and was rather traumatizing. The last was good but died of cancer 2 years later so not around long. That's all my dad's
how did your dad get together with your mother if you don't mind me asking?was he chad?

5'7 ricedad + 5'4'' mother = 5'5' me

how did your dad get together with your mother if you don't mind me asking?was he chad?
They never told me. He was about a 6 back when standards weren't so insane. He was also somewhat normal and had friends and went clubbing. Schizophrenia didn't hit until about 28

Wellmy father was chad wrestler,rich, 1.95 sm prosecutor then having he s own law firm..

But my mother did not wanted him so she just get second husband poor 23 year old virgin chad lite 1.85 sm who did not now fuck about fathering or anything literraly no masculine guy..

Yeah so thats how fucked up is it..

When iwas 18 she divorced him also..

So i did not have any father figure at all..

I went to the city get number and contacted my bio father met him one time but it just did not clicked for me and him...fuck that shit..