Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Extra lonely at dinner tonight

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
I usually go out and eat one meal a day. I had a good meal with tasty food tonight but I saw a young couple at another table.

They were about 20 years old and happy and smiling. The guy ordered a burger and the girl ordered a long variety of pasta with shrimp. She grabbed a french fry from the guy's plate and the guy later let her have a bite of his burger. They seemed happy and experiencing young love.

Seeing young couples always makes me feel extra lonely knowing that I've already missed out on having young love on my end. The most I can hope for is the unlikely chance I can get a 13-16 year old girlfriend who makes me feel young because I have her and I get a type of redo of my youth. I'm sure no one in Europe and most countries would care if I brought a teenage date to a restaurant if I ever have a teenage girlfriend.

I was eating alone and waiting, while observing the young couple. There were also single women in their 20s dining alone at other tables. All I could think was why do I always have to be alone?

Seeing old couples and couples ages 30+ isn't as lonely and depressing . It is whenever I see young couples that it makes me somewhat sad and depressed.

I don't know how much longer I can go on in this world as a wizardcel never having kissed a girl or have a girl love me. I feel like I'm old and that my life never even began. How can I be an adult when there are teenagers with more romantic and sexual experience than I have? I'm entitled to a teenage girlfriend no matter what agecucks, normies, and SJWs say! Agecucks deserve to be destroyed!

I had a tin of dog food and instant ramen today

great life

She grabbed a french fry from the guy's plate and the guy later let her have a bite of his burger. They seemed happy and experiencing young love.
reading this mogs me

stand alone seeing it happen right in front of me

ovER

I usually go out and eat one meal a day. I had a good meal with tasty food tonight but I saw a young couple at another table.

They were about 20 years old and happy and smiling. The guy ordered a burger and the girl ordered a long variety of pasta with shrimp. She grabbed a french fry from the guy's plate and the guy later let her have a bite of his burger. They seemed happy and experiencing young love.

Seeing young couples always makes me feel extra lonely knowing that I've already missed out on having young love on my end. The most I can hope for is the unlikely chance I can get a 13-16 year old girlfriend who makes me feel young because I have her and I get a type of redo of my youth. I'm sure no one in Europe and most countries would care if I brought a teenage date to a restaurant if I ever have a teenage girlfriend.

I was eating alone and waiting, while observing the young couple. There were also single women in their 20s dining alone at other tables. All I could think was why do I always have to be alone?

Seeing old couples and couples ages 30+ isn't as lonely and depressing . It is whenever I see young couples that it makes me somewhat sad and depressed.

I don't know how much longer I can go on in this world as a wizardcel never having kissed a girl or have a girl love me. I feel like I'm old and that my life never even began. How can I be an adult when there are teenagers with more romantic and sexual experience than I have? I'm entitled to a teenage girlfriend no matter what agecucks, normies, and SJWs say! Agecucks deserve to be destroyed!
Normie trait, Incels dont want to see normscum while eat!

I had 1 tin of chicken, half a package of some indian curry spice, half a tin of coconut milk, some jalapenos sliced in small chunks and pasta, it wasn't too bad, 5/10

I had a tin of dog food and instant ramen today

great life
yummy samuel l jackson GIF

Normie trait, Incels dont want to see normscum while eat!
Real, what are you doing outside niggaOP? I take my food to go on the rare occasion I have the money/motivation to get outta my house.

I have the exact same thing. I go to a city trip, or I go out for dinner, invariably alone ofc., and I see some happy young couple experience teenage love --- BOOM, day ruined.

Had leftovers for breakfast, a big mac for lunch, and half a bottle of whiskey for dinner/supper. I love it here.

I know how you feel, brocel. It is suicidefuel whenever I'm sitting alone in a restaurant and I see a happy couple express their love, joy, and happiness. It is an insult because I have none of that, I shouldn't have to be dealing with inceldom.

I guess it's time to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same here man. Anytime I see a young teen couple it definitely makes me put my head down and start thinking. Why couldn't I have anything like that? I'll never get to experience that. I see them sometimes doing stuff like you describe or holding hands, taking selfies and simply just talking to eachother. It doesn't make me mad but rather depressed and kind of like a punch in the gut.
My time to experience that is long gone. The closest I'll get to experience that is in a dream.

Same here man. Anytime I see a young teen couple it definitely makes me put my head down and start thinking. Why couldn't I have anything like that? I'll never get to experience that. I see them sometimes doing stuff like you describe or holding hands, taking selfies and simply just talking to eachother. It doesn't make me mad but rather depressed and kind of like a punch in the gut.
My time to experience that is long gone. The closest I'll get to experience that is in a dream.
Yes, and there were a few times I saw other things that made me upset...

One summer I went to a park and I saw something that was almost like out of an anime. A teen or young girl was sitting on a bench with her boyfriend. She let him rest his head in her lap and I think she was also touching his hair. I looked at it a little longer and become really jealous that I couldn't have that. I thought it was something that was in anime only because it was too romantic but then I see it happening in real life.

Another time that summer, I go into a mall, trying to look to see if I see any girls alone and how hot they are. I think that maybe I'll get enough courage to approach one and if there's not too many people around then try the approach and talk with her. I usually don't see any that would be easy to talk with. That time, I saw a teen girl and a teen guy, sitting in a partly hidden spot, she's sitting on her lap and they're making out non-stop. It made me furious to imagine that I'll probably never experience that with a teen girl, because I want a girl where I can experience things with her that will all be new for her just like they would be new for me.

At my age, it's basically over for me. I'll probably be alone and lonely and incel for life.