Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme level of stress and anxiety and constant thought of rope

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Being short is basically a death sentence. Everyone heughtmog and framemogs me. After getting mogged by almost everyone and the fact that this 3 or 4 out of 10 girl at work is not attracted to me (she was basically my last to have anyone) I'm getting extreme anxiety attacks at night wishing I could end it and how scary it is to live life for another 30 years as an ugly poor incel. I'm also going full bald headed. It will probably happen in less than a year but that doesn't matter since even a full set of hair didnt help me in my 20's.

The rope is getting nearer and nearer and I know I will never do it. Can't cope anymore.. I'm suffering. I wanna cry all day but cant. I have extreme level of anger and I might hurt someone. Serious anger issues. I'm getting out of control and I know jewpsychiatrist pills are gonna just make me sleepy .

I need help. I don't know what to do

as mentalcel i can somewhat find myself in this

both cant be changed so must be accepted

which is quite the task to do

Being short is basically a death sentence. Everyone heughtmog and framemogs me. After getting mogged by almost everyone and the fact that this 3 or 4 out of 10 girl at work is not attracted to me (she was basically my last to have anyone) I'm getting extreme anxiety attacks at night wishing I could end it and how scary it is to live life for another 30 years as an ugly poor incel. I'm also going full bald headed. It will probably happen in less than a year but that doesn't matter since even a full set of hair didnt help me in my 20's.

The rope is getting nearer and nearer and I know I will never do it. Can't cope anymore.. I'm suffering. I wanna cry all day but cant. I have extreme level of anger and I might hurt someone. Serious anger issues. I'm getting out of control and I know jewpsychiatrist pills are gonna just make me sleepy .

I need help. I don't know what to do
maybe take a break from .is
this site makes one think that the only relevant thing in life would be a relationship
you need to find some hobby and search fullfilment in it instead of constantly chasing goals we can't meet
There is so much more in life brocel

this site makes one think that the only relevant thing in life would be a relationship
you need to find some hobby and search fullfilment in it instead of constantly chasing goals we can't meet
cb4.gif

it used to feel good to cry now i cant do it anymore

No one promised that life would always be easy. I know it sounds corny, but people in a much worse situation than you find the strength to move on and see something good in life. You were lucky enough to be born the most advanced species on the planet in a relatively civilized time, and that should be appreciated bro

as mentalcel i can somewhat find myself in this

both cant be changed so must be accepted

which is quite the task to do
Yeah accepting is much more difficult than it sounds

Thanks brother. I actually rarely visit this forum. I literally witness Blackpoll in real life on daily basis. I wish I could do something about my job and have as less human interaction as possible

it used to feel good to cry now i cant do it anymore
Feeling numb and infuriated at the same time

No one promised that life would always be easy. I know it sounds corny, but people in a much worse situation than you find the strength to move on and see something good in life. You were lucky enough to be born the most advanced species on the planet in a relatively civilized time, and that should be appreciated bro
Thanks man. Yeah. I should try to find more copes. You're right.

The most horrifying thing about it too is that there really is nothing any of us can do to alleviate it. Like, I was trying to reach out and think of something to say in the attempt of maybe helping you chin up for the moment but then I asked myself: what’s that gonna do to him? Won’t solve any of his problems.

As soon as I myself realized that there is truly NO ONE and NOTHING in this life that can ever help, it was over.

Last edited:
Have u tried going to theRapist?

The most horrifying thing about it too is that there really is nothing any of us can do to alleviate it.
Exactly!!! It's scary as fuck. There's no solution
As soon as I myself realized that there is truly NO ONE and NOTHING in this life that can ever help, it was over
This universe is ruthless indeed. It has no mercy.

Have u tried going to theRapist?
Not since I got blackpilled. No point in going there. They're just gonna give you pills that will only make you sleepy.

If you feel trapped by life (like myself), I guess doing something drastic would help. Unfortunately, comitting crime is harder now than in the past because cameras are almost everywhere.