Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eyes are what attracts me the most

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I always get so attracted to girls eyes and I make eye contact with them all the time. J there are 2 types of attention I form, first is personal second is lust. When I look at a girls eyes it tells me everything I need to know, I’m very attracted to girls with innocent eyes. I still remember the first time I saw my oneitis she wore a mask but when I saw her eyes I knew she was the one

Blue or Hazel.

Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
brutal jfl

your oneitis has a lazy eye :feelskek:

prey big innocent eyes on foids are rapefuel. this is why i say i prefer prey-eyed-foids

Last edited: