Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facebook makes me want to kill myself

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I keep looking at girls profiles with their boyfriends and I'm ready to fucking ER. If I ever need to ragequit I'll just browse facebook before I leave.

fuck society, hypergamy, relationships, fuck everything. fuck life. fuck women these whores. i dont care if i sound edgy I'm this close to snapping cope is gone. Not even drowing in alchol and drugs will help

I never made an account but I went on to see what it was like and it was just suicidefuel. Should be renamed to suicidebook

Facebook makes me want to kill others.

I never made an account but I went on to see what it was like and it was just suicidefuel. Should be renamed to suicidebook
I have a dead account I've had since 9th grade that I don't update, I thought I'd keep it to stay in touch with friends but I have no friends.

I'm 85 percent to ER :feelzez::feelzez::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Facebook makes me want to kill others.
I can't post the thoughts going through my head right now.

yeah thats one of the things shitbook is good for making you feel worse.

I've stopped checking Facebook a long time ago, I only use it for chatting (I use a desktop client where I don't see pictures or anything). I already have enough suicide fuel for a whole week when I go outside, I don't need more from Facebook or other attention whore media.

Facebook is for people who have a face

And I thought MySpace was bad.

also its filled with sjw bluepilled crap

Facebook has a tendency to do that. I don't know how so many people have 100s if not 1000s of friends.