Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Failed date

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Even if we somehow manage to score a date which is very difficult, the chances of that date succeeding are slim to none based on our looks. I'm tired of being let down, I had a nice meal and a coffee with someone only to be ghosted the minute I arrive home.

All the empty platitudes in the world doesn't mean shit, people just say that to save face in person. People are fake and will tell you what they want you to believe rather than what they truly feel. The second the date is finished, they will text you back to 'let you down gently' because your sorry arse is more sub human than they realised. This girl was a sub 5, very undesirable. Told me her tragic life story, told me off for being a worrier and lacking independence.

You know its over if the date becomes a fuckin interview process. I paid £20 for both meals, listened to her life story only to be ghosted the second I arrive home. The dreaded text 'Thank you for a lovely afternoon but I didn't feel a connection but I wish you well'. Ok, well your nothing special either. You know its over when even a sub 5 rejects you, it never fuckin began :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
You go on dates?!!!
20240114 154934

Mogs 99% of us, but is still cucked

Gtfo fakecel
tenor.gif

@Fat Link

gtfo fakecel
I'm not a chad, this date was the 1st I've ever had and I got rejected by a sub 5, that doesn't mean I'm a fuckin fakecel. That further emphasises how much of a loser I am.

This girl was a sub 5, very undesirable. Told me her tragic life story, told me off for being a worrier and lacking independence.
Yeah. I can't seem to get a thin ugly. Why pay for her food?

did you meet her from dating apps?

If you're paying for meals on the first date, you're just being used.

I'm not a chad, this date was the 1st I've ever had and I got rejected by a sub 5, that doesn't mean I'm a fuckin fakecel. That further emphasises how much of a loser I am.
These retards will suck the c0ck of an attractive manlet here but tell you to be banned.

Wow thats crazy but what are you doing on this forum

How old are you approximately?

did you meet her from dating apps?
ye the only date I'll ever have, she was not attractive at all and she was extremely strict, she fuckin told me off for having anxiety. I spilt coffee all over the table like the loser I am. Trust me I'm not a chad, read my story on here I've lived my entire life without any love. There's lot of fakecels on here who go on several dates, this was once in a blue moon and it ended in rejection as expected which further emphasises the loser I am but you can call me chad I don't care, my big nose and sub human height suggests otherwise.

Yeah. I can't seem to get a thin ugly. Why pay for her food?
She was thin and undesirable 41, buck teeth. Her face was a sub 5 easily, I don't judge because my big nose and manlet height are sub 5. She told me to pay for her food which was expensive. She said she lived a horrible life, was once homeless, abused by her father but I don't judge as I've lived with abuse from a brother. She didn't smell very nice, very musky strange smell.

There was just a strange vibe about her, I found her scary tbh. Really strict, telling me to man up despite my mental health. Not everyone has an elite soldier mindset in life, yet she took offence to my vulnerability and lack of life experience. I can't even tie my fuckin shoelace or wash my clothes and live with my mum. For some reason women perceive this as offensive. She was sayin 'Oh I just get on with it, you gotta just get on with life, no excuse to worry'. Yet mental health is all relative, trauma from a lifetime of being a loser and the emotional abuse I've experienced from a brother. I can't just switch that shit off and adopt an elite level mindset.

Wow thats crazy but what are you doing on this forum
Because I've lived my whole life sexless and never experienced a relationship which qualifies me as an incel. A single date that ended in rejection doesn't invalidate my status as a sexless loser.

There was just a strange vibe about her, I found her scary tbh. Really strict, telling me to man up despite my mental health. Not everyone has an elite soldier mindset in life, yet she took offence
Run dont walk out jfl.

ye the only date I'll ever have, she was not attractive at all and she was extremely strict, she fuckin told me off for having anxiety. I spilt coffee all over the table like the loser I am. Trust me I'm not a chad, read my story on here I've lived my entire life without any love. There's lot of fakecels on here who go on several dates, this was once in a blue moon and it ended in rejection as expected which further emphasises the loser I am but you can call me chad I don't care, my big nose and sub human height suggests otherwise.

She was thin and undesirable 41, buck teeth. Her face was a sub 5 easily, I don't judge because my big nose and manlet height are sub 5. She told me to pay for her food which was expensive. She said she lived a horrible life, was once homeless, abused by her father but I don't judge as I've lived with abuse from a brother. She didn't smell very nice, very musky strange smell.

There was just a strange vibe about her, I found her scary tbh. Really strict, telling me to man up despite my mental health. Not everyone has an elite soldier mindset in life, yet she took offence to my vulnerability and lack of life experience. I can't even tie my fuckin shoelace or wash my clothes and live with my mum. For some reason women perceive this as offensive. She was sayin 'Oh I just get on with it, you gotta just get on with life, no excuse to worry'. Yet mental health is all relative, trauma from a lifetime of being a loser and the emotional abuse I've experienced from a brother. I can't just switch that shit off and adopt an elite level mindset.
What did you except going on a date as an inexperienced ugly man? anyways this girl seemed trashy, disgusting and ugly anyway. I don't even know why you lowered your standards this much. The funny part is that this girl thinks she can do 1000 times better and she did you a favor by going on this date with you.

You got used for a free meal and a crazy woman to dump her emotions on. Don't do it again.

What did you except going on a date as an inexperienced ugly man? anyways this girl seemed trashy, disgusting and ugly anyway. I don't even know why you lowered your standards this much. The funny part is that this girl thinks she can do 1000 times better and she did you a favor by going on this date with you.
She said she got 900+ messages on dating apps which she mostly ignored as they all wanted sex. It says everything how an undesirable woman can attract that level of attention regardless. A sub 5 man is lucky to get a single response. She works as a support worker for mental health. Physically she was slim which is my preference, I don't mind a few curves but obesity which is what some incels attract. I'm tired of being let down in life, endless rejection, endless failures.

Your date was so bad, it doesn’t even sound like a date, more like an experiment of some sort. You’re definitely one of us.

She said she got 900+ messages on dating apps which she mostly ignored as they all wanted sex. It says everything how an undesirable woman can attract that level of attention regardless. A sub 5 man is lucky to get a single response. She works as a support worker for mental health. Physically she was slim which is my preference, I don't mind a few curves but obesity which is what some incels attract. I'm tired of being let down in life, endless rejection, endless failures.
At least you have experienced a "date" and only lost around 20 bucks. Unfortunately you will have to wait years until next date and then maybe it will be better. Girls from these dating apps are massive sluts btw and I don't think you would even touch this girl if you knew the things she has done. Legit all girls from dating apps are fucked in the head from all the messages/attention and all the pump and dump by chad.

Last edited:
She said she got 900+ messages on dating apps which she mostly ignored as they all wanted sex.
12 guage double barrel sh0tgun with bucksh0t to my h3ad pls and then drop bomb on m3.

Your date was so bad, it doesn’t even sound like a date, more like an experiment of some sort. You’re definitely one of us.
I'm tired of being used, people take my kindness for weakness. They lead you to believe that the date is going well but then it devolves into an interview process with awkward silences in between which is very uncomfortable. It felt like I was interviewing her about her life, she talked over me, it was all about her. Anytime I opened up about my life she told me to man up and get on with life but mental health doesn't work like that.

At least you have experienced a "date" and only lost around 20 bucks. Unfortunately you will have wait years until next date and then maybe it will be better. Girls from these dating apps are massive sluts btw and I don't think you would even touch this girl if you knew the thins she has done. Legit all girls from dating apps are fucked in the head from all the messages/attention and all the pump and dump by chad.
She even bragged about the fancy holidays she goes on with random guys, she talked about her ex relationships. I feel used, I paid for 2 meals but oh well its only money which is immaterial at the end of day. I'm just tired of being taken advantage of, all I've ever been is nice and friendly in life but highly introverted which has got me nowhere but despair and loneliness.

Last edited:
I'm tired of being used, people take my kindness for weakness.

She even bragged about the fancy holidays she goes on with random guys, she talked about her ex relationships. I feel used, I paid for 2 meals but oh well its only money which is immaterial at the end of day. I'm just tired of being taken advantage of, all I've ever been is nice and friendly in life but highly introverted which has got me nowhere but despair and loneliness.
You didn't get that used. Yeah you paid for a cheap dinner and was a emotional tampon for some used up ego slut from dating apps, that's it. Imagine the guys that take her for holidays. Being nice and friendly will only take you somewhere in life if you have decent looks.

State of this site, datehavers.is

>able to find a date with a sub5

Mogs me

dude sub 5 is a phrase used ONLY FOR MEN, MEN ARE SUB 5s

women are RATED COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY ANY WOMAN ABOVE A 3/10, IS NOT UNDESIRABLE AND EVEN 3s NOW HAS EVEN NORMIES CHASING THEM

Hence the phrase sub 5 being used to describe a woman is meaningless

if she was a 4-5/10 YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO GET THE DATE AT ALL IF YOU ARE A LOW VALUE MAN

This is why everyone is calling you fakecel, as even normies ARE GETTING FUCKED UP BY 4/10 or 5/10 WOMEN AND BEING GHOSTED ETC, THEY ARE ALL HOLDING OUT FOR CHAD DUDE, EVEN THE 4/10s

These new GrAYs man…

@Simulacrasimulation Her face is definitely sub 5 although she has a slim physique, but I don't see myself as lucky to be rejected by an undesirable tbh. I never get dates ever so I was surprised myself although it went as expected. She was even bragging about her chad ex navy friend to me, like wtf has that got to do with a loser like me?.​

You didn't get that used. Yeah you paid for a cheap dinner and was a emotional tampon for some used up ego slut from dating apps, that's it. Imagine the guys that take her for holidays. Being nice and friendly will only take you somewhere in life if you have decent looks.
Even at work the staff only ever speak to me for this reason. People sometimes tell me about their fucked up life or their perfect life. Nice guys finish last in this world, being nice has got me nowhere but despair and suffering.

Even if we somehow manage to score a date which is very difficult, the chances of that date succeeding are slim to none based on our looks. I'm tired of being let down, I had a nice meal and a coffee with someone only to be ghosted the minute I arrive home.

All the empty platitudes in the world doesn't mean shit, people just say that to save face in person. People are fake and will tell you what they want you to believe rather than what they truly feel. The second the date is finished, they will text you back to 'let you down gently' because your sorry arse is more sub human than they realised. This girl was a sub 5, very undesirable. Told me her tragic life story, told me off for being a worrier and lacking independence.

You know its over if the date becomes a fuckin interview process. I paid £20 for both meals, listened to her life story only to be ghosted the second I arrive home. The dreaded text 'Thank you for a lovely afternoon but I didn't feel a connection but I wish you well'. Ok, well your nothing special either. You know its over when even a sub 5 rejects you, it never fuckin began :whatfeels: .
Also major inconsistencies in story, claims sub 5, BUT SLIM WHITE WOMAN, IF SHE IS NOT DEFORMED FACIALLY EVERY SLIM WHITE WOMAN IS AUTOMATICALLY A 4-5/10 IN THIS DATING MARKET.
BULLSHIT METER ALSO EXPLODING OVER: Claims over 900 messages on a dating app: AGAIN A GIRL WHO IS A 4/10 AINT GETTING 900 MESSAGES, THEY WILL GET A LOT MORE THAN AN INCEL AND LOW LEVEL MAN, BUT HER PHONE IS NOT GONG TO GET BLOWN UP, AGAIN SHE MUST BE 4-5/10+ FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.
She claim she has gotten free holidays off men before multiple times, AGAIN NO 3-4/10 WOMAN IS GETTING HOLIDAYS BRO

Come clean what ACTUALLY WAS HER ATTRACTIVENESS AND WHICH CELEBRITY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE, NOT THIS VAGUE HERR DERRR SUB 5 BRO COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE ON YOUR VERSION OF SUB 5, WHICH WE HAVE SEEN IS UNTRUSTWORTHY AT BEST.

@Simulacrasimulation Her face is definitely sub 5 although she has a slim physique, but I don't see myself as lucky to be rejected by an undesirable tbh. I never get dates ever so I was surprised myself although it went as expected. She was even bragging about her chad ex navy friend to me, like wtf has that got to do with a loser like me?.​

Even at work the staff only ever speak to me for this reason. People sometimes tell me about their fucked up life or their perfect life. Nice guys finish last in this world, being nice has got me nowhere but despair and suffering.
IRRELEVANT THIS DOESNT MAKE HER SUB 5, A BANG AVERAGE WOMAN WITH A SLIM TONED BODY IS WAY HIGHER THAN HER BANG AVERAGE FACE, IF SHE IS A 4/10 FACE AND 6-7/10 BODY SHE IS EASILY NOW A 5-6/10 MAYBE MORE

YOU SIMPLY CANT RATE AND DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BLACK PILL

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LOW MEN HAVE TO SHOOT TO ACTUALLY GET A PROPER RELATIONSHIP WHERE THEY ARE NOT EXPLOITED YOU HAVE TO BE MOGGING THE WOMAN BY 2 POINTS AND ABOVE AT LEAST, THEN MONEY AND STATUS ETC AS WELL

NORMIES ARE GOING FOR 4/10 WOMEN NOW, LOOK AROUND YOU

DO YOU GET IT NOW

@Simulacrasimulation

well I'm not an expert at this shit, how am I supposed to rate accurately when I've been a loveless loser my whole life. All I know is she wasn't attractive, maybe physically as she had a nice slim figure but as this site loves to preach, its all about face. She said she's had 900 messages and likes on dating app which didn't make sense to me, maybe she was exaggerating and just pulled that figure from her arse but that's what she said. But its clear that an undesirable woman will still attract a tonne of attention from desperate men online, this isn't the case for men as we know.

@Simulacrasimulation

well I'm not an expert at this shit, how am I supposed to rate accurately when I've been a loveless loser my whole life. All I know is she wasn't attractive, maybe physically as she had a nice slim figure but as this site loves to preach, its all about face. She said she's had 900 messages and likes on dating app which didn't make sense to me, maybe she was exaggerating and just pulled that figure from her arse but that's what she said. But its clear that an undesirable woman will still attract a tonne of attention from desperate men online, this isn't the case for men as we know.

but as this site loves to preach, its all about face."
WRONG NOT WHEN MEN RATE WOMEN

THIS IS FOR WOMEN JUDGING MEN, WOMEN ARE FACE AND HEIGHT OBSSESSED

AGAIN THIS DOESNT APPLY TO WOMEN AND YOU ARE VASTLY UNDERATTING HER AND USING THIS QUOTE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT TO BASE YOUR RATING ON.

THE PROBLEM IS IT DOESNT WORK, MEN DONT HAVE THE LUXURY OF DISCRIMINATING BASED ON ONE FACTOR LIKE FACE, ESPECIALLY LOW VALUE MEN, HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO BE PICKY BASED ON JUST A WOMANS FACE ARE YOU INSANE

REREAD THE BLACKPILL BRO YOU DONT GET IT

ALSO SHE WAS BRAGGING ABOUT CHAD NAVY BECAUSE HE WAS PROBABLY HITTING ON HER BEFORE AND THIS IS THE LEVEL OF "MAN" SHE IS EXPECTING, YOU HAVE TO GET IT INTO YOUR SKULL THEIR EXPECTATIONS ARE INSANE, SHE EXPECTS THE PERFECT SOLDIER.

The 4-5/10 women are shooting for AND HOLDING OUT FOR 6-7/10 MEN ONLY

IT IS NOW ARMEGGEDON FOR 4-5/10 NORMIES EVEN HAVING TO DATE WOMEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO

This is also the real reason in my opinion that a lot of men are dropping out of dating THEY HAVE REALISED THEY NOW HAVE BEEN RELEGATED TO ONLY GET WOMEN THEY ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO, as the gap in looks between men and women dating is becoming bigger and bigger, eg men 2-3 points above the woman.

So men in the 4-5/10 range are FUCKED AND NOW HAVE TO RESORT TO DATING AND "MARRYING" 2-3/10S

lololoolol what a joke it is, EVEN TYPING THIS SOUNDS RIDICULOUS BUT THATS THE REALITY

Last edited:
You were able to get past the chatting on app phase?
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Gatorade

Another bragging GrAY thread.