Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Failed driver test because of a retarded instructor.

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I drive perfectly fine. Been driving around my city and to and from work for 3 years, never had an accident.

The only reason I failed is because the instructor was a retard that kept giving unclear instructions and waiting until the last minute to tell me to make a turn, then deducting points because I "wasn't paying attention".

Now I have to get my permit again because my current one expired and I have to do the whole process all over again. Fuck that shit I will just keep driving with no license.

Driving instructors have to be sent in hell

I'm glad I am already over this shit. Fuck that instructor, I had similar shit. My car at first finals had fuckin shit gearbox and couldn't fuckin change it to 5th because it wouldn't budge and it was made as my fault for fuck sake

They most likely planned to fail you to milk your money.

animesher.com_super-vegeta-dbz-hero-113765.gif

Retarded Instructor

they deduct points for not following directions?

this happened to me like 4,5 maybe 6 times before passing. Many faggot (((instructors)))