Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Failed new year no-fap but it doesn't even make sense

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Today I was sleeping in, and in that half-awake, half-conscious state. And so I did not have full control over what I was doing. I am not even sure what happened but I was aware of something, somehow. When I was fully awake again, I thought that, maybe it was just a dream. But when I finally got up to shower, the cum-stains indicated otherwise :feelsUnreal: I feel horrible. It would have been one week by the end of today.

Part of the problem is my unhealthy, depressive sleep schedule, because I am on the winter break now. It makes the whole task harder (pun may or may not be intended). Because it takes hours to fall asleep, and I don't wake up early and then this shit happens wtf :feelsrope:

No fap is a meme, just don’t overdo it

Today I was sleeping in, and in that half-awake, half-conscious state. And so I did not have full control over what I was doing. I am not even sure what happened but I was aware of something, somehow. When I was fully awake again, I thought that, maybe it was just a dream. But when I finally got up to shower, the cum-stains indicated otherwise :feelsUnreal: I feel horrible. It would have been one week by the end of today.

Part of the problem is my unhealthy, depressive sleep schedule, because I am on the winter break now. It makes the whole task harder (pun may or may not be intended). Because it takes hours to fall asleep, and I don't wake up early and then this shit happens wtf :feelsrope:
I sleep all day!

No fap is a meme, just don’t overdo it
True but it bothers me that I essentially failed outside my control. Sleep should be a refuge, not an agent of chaos.

Last edited:
No fap is stupid.

And so is compulsive jerking off—I wanted a change this year from being such a filthy animal :cryfeels:
You just have to have a system like I do I masturbate everyday in my bed at night to keep the need for women away.

It seems that higher spiritual demonic forces may have intervened and took control over your body which in the first place isnt truly yours. On what day of nofap are you if I may ask?

I masturbate everyday in my bed at night to keep the need for women away.
True, I've done something similar, but it's Pavlovian-conditioned me to the point where I associate bed with masturbation and because I have trouble sleeping this was resulting in me lying awake with boners for hours in the past week, fml

It seems that higher spiritual demonic forces may have intervened and took control over your body which in the first place isnt truly yours. On what day of nofap are you if I may ask?
This was/would have been the 7th day since the year started on a Monday hence one week. Incidentally, back when I tried NNN last year I also lasted about one week, but that time the failure was definitely intentional.

True, I've done something similar, but it's Pavlovian-conditioned me to the point where I associate bed with masturbation and because I have trouble sleeping this was resulting in me lying awake with boners for hours in the past week, fml
I tried to stop masturbating and I could handle the urges to masturbate but I would just start doing things like sniffing and taking extra long stares at women so I have to masturbate for my own good so I don't get in trouble with the law again.

Nofap is a retarded reddit meme

Nofap is a retarded reddit meme
I don't agree. I think reddit can get pretty retarded as a site but no-fap is just people sincerely trying to improve their lives.

I got arrested for Assault Actual Bodily Harm and Malicious Communications against the staff at the college I went to.
Fuck well in that case do whatever you need to prevent that again I guess

Fuck well in that case do whatever you need to prevent that again I guess
Also sexual harassment against staff and other students. (Not hardcore stuff just sniffing and invading personal space to get close to women to well sniff them and of course a lot of supposedly sexual jokes and comments.)

This was/would have been the 7th day since the year started on a Monday hence one week. Incidentally, back when I tried NNN last year I also lasted about one week, but that time the failure was definitely intentional.
The first effects of semen retention are starting to be visible after roughly one week. If you ejaculated while you were in a half consciouss state then it is clear indication that some powers/beings want you to fail and to be under their control. Have you sensed any form physical/spiritual presence during the whole ordeal? It is possible that the greys or other "supernatural" beings had something to do with this