Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : having a job

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you have a job you’re a fakecel truecels are unemployed with no direction in life and no future fakecel if you have a job and you’re not rotting with no future

Even minimum wage wagecuck job? :feelssus:

Your next post is gonna be
“Fakecel trait: existing”

nah I feel truly bad for the incels who do manual labor, they have to ruin their bodies to serve low iq chad and foid

If you have a job you’re a fakecel truecels are unemployed with no direction in life and no future fakecel if you have a job and you’re not rotting with no future
i have a job and still wear a mask

this is a truecel trait still wearing a mask when every other employee doesnt wear one

to hide my face

everyone thinks im mental lol

but im rinsing money from them so give zero shits

Fakecel trait : not beating the shit out of reclusemaxxet

This is silly, anyone can get a minimum wage job, not everyone has the luxury of being a NEET.

"Fakecel trait - being anything that I'm not."

:feelsjuice:

i have to work otherwise i'll be a homelesscel

It‘s the opposite in my opinion. Instead of whining about being an incel, we should use our situation as an advantage to make as much money in life as possible without being distracted by marriage, kids and all of that crap.
When we finally reach a financial level where all the bitches want us, we can abuse those bitches and dump them like they did to us all the years.
But everyone is different, right?…

It‘s the opposite in my opinion. Instead of whining about being an incel, we should use our situation as an advantage to make as much money in life as possible without being distracted by marriage, kids and all of that crap.
When we finally reach a financial level where all the bitches want us, we can abuse those bitches and dump them like they did to us all the years.
But everyone is different, right?…
Truecels are NEETs fakecels with jobs can just betabux

big cope. many currycels and ricecels have job and are trucels

Does wageslaving count?

You‘re a clown bro, sorry hahaha. Being rich and not giving a damn about toilets is the opposite of betabuxing. Money is the only way for us having power over foids.

You‘re a clown bro, sorry hahaha. Being rich and not giving a damn about toilets is the opposite of betabuxing. Money is the only way for us having power over foids.
Based

Then i am a fakecel
You’re not. Don’t listen to this looser. Being a celibate involuntarily does not mean to be miserable in other parts of life. Keep going champ!

You’re not. Don’t listen to this looser. Being a celibate involuntarily does not mean to be miserable in other parts of life. Keep going champ!
Bro it was a joke lmao

Not everyone is a spoiled bitch like you im poor af and i have to work to contribute with the household income or i wont be be able to even eat

Not everyone is a spoiled bitch like you im poor af and i have to work to contribute with the household income or i wont be be able to even eat
Not everybody is NT enough to get hired my parents aren’t ok with me being NEET as an abled body male they’re gonna eventually get tired of me being jobless

Not everybody is NT enough to get hired my parents aren’t ok with me being NEET as an abled body male they’re gonna eventually get tired of me being jobless
You dont need to be nt to stock shelves

You don’t understand employers don’t want to hire non NT men they only do it outta pity most of the time they’ll choose a neurotypical person
Lmao they just dont care ofc unless you go for a super profesional job but for dead end jobs they hire any piece of shit e.x me

I need money to afford my copes and to pay for my room, food, etc.

Lmao they just dont care ofc unless you go for a super profesional job but for dead end jobs they hire any piece of shit e.x me
I tried my luck with unskilled jobs as a non NT I can confirm they don’t want anything to do with non neurotypical men

If you don't have a job you are a spoiled first world bitch who can afford to do it.

I tried my luck with unskilled jobs as a non NT I can confirm they don’t want anything to do with non neurotypical men
Be employed is shit anyway specially on a shit job

If you don't have a job you are a spoiled first world bitch who can afford to do it.
This only first worlder can afford neet out thirworldcels have to eat shit

If you believe being "NT" have anything to do with inceldom you have much to learn, brainlet.
It has a lot to do with Inceldom being high inhib ruined my social skills

Yeah his post is fag boomer bluepill ideology how can you be incel and get a job that’s literally a contradiction in itself water is wet post lol

Last edited:
You're just a bum, Just because you are ugly and cant have sex doesnt mean you shouldnt still try and live a decent live by making some money with a decent job.

Yeah his post is fag boomer bluepill ideology how can you be incel and get a job that’s literally a contradiction in itself water is wet post lol
why cant you be an incel and have a jobs

You're just a bum, Just because you are ugly and cant have sex doesnt mean you shouldnt still try and live a decent live by making some money with a decent job.
I tried fast food jobs don’t even like non NT men

I tried fast food jobs don’t even like non NT men
There are many people who have high functioning autism with at least simple retail jobs and fast food jobs are you unable to function in any social setting:feelswhat:??

i have a job and still wear a mask

this is a truecel trait still wearing a mask when every other employee doesnt wear one

to hide my face

everyone thinks im mental lol

but im rinsing money from them so give zero shits
damn same bro conservacucks look at me like a retard for wearing a mask but they will never understand

Nothing wrong with being a bum
Yes there is, there is no reason you should be unsuccessful especially if you live in the united states. Just because females don't like us means that we should give up on life there are so many other things you can do as a successful person.

Yes there is, there is no reason you should be unsuccessful especially if you live in the united states. Just because females don't like us means that we should give up on life there are so many other things you can do as a successful person.
You say that like anybody can succeed at life by just not being NEET

Again, thats completely your opinion.
i mean its different if you are like unable to function in most social situations but there are still alot of options in which you can interact with people less.