Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait : having a job

You say that like anybody can succeed at life by just not being NEET
I agree that there are circumstances that can make getting a job extremely difficult but success is relative you can be a construction worker or go to a vocational school and still have a good living for yourself

wel im disabled and i have schizophrenia, if i didn't have schizophrenia id probaly be a pilot
Isn't schizophrenia treatable and able to be managed; have you ever tried to manage your schizophrenia.

You're just a bum, Just because you are ugly and cant have sex doesnt mean you shouldnt still try and live a decent live by making some money with a decent job.

No it cant be treated unfortunately.
from google "While there is no known cure, it is possible to live a meaningful and happy life with schizophrenia. There are many effective treatments, best provided by a team. These include medication, psychotherapy, behavioral therapy, and social services, as well as tools to help you stay in school or keep working"

You don’t understand employers don’t want to hire non NT men they only do it outta pity most of the time they’ll choose a neurotypical person
If you lived in an African slum you would work your ass off 24/7 or would just starve to death which your mind will literally won‘t let you do voluntarily.

You‘re just a spoiled faggot :feelsclown:

Thats bogus
Another article states, "While no cure exists for schizophrenia, it is treatable and manageable with medication and behavioral therapy, especially if diagnosed early and treated continuously." :waitwhat:

If you lived in an African slum you would work your ass off 24/7 or would just starve to death which your mind will literally won‘t let you do voluntarily.

You‘re just a spoiled faggot :feelsclown:
Shut up Greycel you don’t know how hard it is for men like me to get hired I’m forced to be NEET you think I like being broke

It has a lot to do with Inceldom being high inhib ruined my social skills
:lul:
Imagine believing in "social skills" in 2022
You can learn to fit in with normoids in a fucking year. Doesn't mean shit.

this gotta be your most dumb post ever. Just because I dont want to be a POORCEL doesn't mean im a FAKECEL. You're lucky enough to be able to rot, if I tried to rot I'd legit be HOMELESS.

If you don't have a job you are a spoiled first world bitch who can afford to do it.
he is so spoiled. If I tried to be neet, I'd be homeless and have nothing to eat

he is so spoiled. If I tried to be neet, I'd be homeless and have nothing to eat
I unironically believe the only thing that keeps white countries together is the fact whites are ashamed of being NEETs. Working is basically optional there and the only reason there is not an economic collapse is because whites refuse to rot, even if they get paid just as much as the NEETs.

I tried getting a job
you have this stance because you have the privilege to NEET. If you were in a position where if you were a NEET you'd have no benefits/nothing coming in, you'd find a way to get a job. Do you think you can NEET if you're homeless with nothing to eat? JFL this is a bad post from you. You have a couple W posts but so many L posts like this.

Shut up Greycel you don’t know how hard it is for men like me to get hired I’m forced to be NEET you think I like being broke
You aren't forced to be anything you are enough of a high functioning person to hold get an entry level job in even manual labor but you are just lazy and would rather blame your circumstances than put go do something with your life.

You aren't forced to be anything you are enough of a high functioning person to hold get an entry level job in even manual labor but you are just lazy and would rather blame your circumstances than put go do something with your life.
You don’t know my life nobody wants a man with no social skills working for them I been through multiple interviews and they all rejected me

You don’t know my life nobody wants a man with no social skills working for them I been through multiple interviews and they all rejected me
Thats how it goes I got rejected about 10 times before i got a job at my local Ihop. Also why didn't you prepare for a better career path in high school.

also
:lul:
Imagine believing in "social skills" in 2022
You can learn to fit in with normoids in a fucking year. Doesn't mean shit.

Congratulations, you founded a lower class in hierarchy, lower than us incels; a complete waste of cellular marerial.

You think Elon Musk is NT? Or Hitler? Or Jeff Bezos?
4000 plus posts lol, your cry baby ass is so spoiled you can sit on your computer all day every day and live from your parents’ pocket while hundrets of millions out there working their ass off and eating shit on top of being incel.
Just stfu spoiled first world cunt lmao

If you have a job you’re a fakecel truecels are unemployed with no direction in life and no future fakecel if you have a job and you’re not rotting with no future
The money does not matter any more for foids now. You can be a highly qualified and even rich manlet and incel at the same time.
You do not believe in the black pill.
:forcedsmile:

If you drive a Benz but still ended up here, you're a failed normie.
Not yet, but having goals that are actually achievable are smth to go for instead of going after toilets

I'll sleep in a tent and rob people before ever getting a job