Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Falling for chad's halo effect is a foid and normoid trait

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
@shii410 brought up a giga- high IQ topic when replying to one of my posts, so I thought I'd go in depth about it

As an incel, you've probably grown a jaded of attractive male halos. You now see them as competition, bullies, thugs, brutes, low IQ, animalistic or whatever your interactions and observations have lead you to label them.

Most incels have negative experiences with attractive males, so although you might still see them as superior in your primitive mind, your negative experiences will override the halo effect, causing you to see them as selfish, entitled, egotistical, apthetic tard who would curb- stomp you as a hobby. You'll subconsciously or not, try to avoid them no matter what.

Viewing chads as alphas, confident, funny, amusing, intelligent, likable is a normie and foid trait, their estrogen and soy infused minds give them no reasons to believe that the halo effect is false.

Yes, it's true. Conversy, People also assume negative Things About your personality based on your Looks.
If you have negative canthal tilt, People will constantely ask you if you are sad or Angry.
In my case, my face must be very psychotic or Psycho Looking. People say I look grumpy when I put on my resting face.
I have naturally thin lips, so it Looks like I am stressed or agitated when I relax.

My face is basically a Grouchou Marx mask.
Big fucking eyebrows + giant nose + negative canthal tilt.

Eyebrwos

Marx

My dad literally has eyebrows like that and I am getting them too.

And I just view chads as babies now. They get so much positive attention, they have effectively become pussies that would die in social isolation.
I have to work with some at my job from time to time.
One time one of them asked me where the next tanning studio was and I almost burst out laughing.
What a pathetic creature.

Btw, this reminds me of the age old cultural stereotype of the big man being afraid of small animals like mice. Or big guys fainting at the sight of blood.
Is there a possibility that this has the same origin?
Pretty people being overprivileged pussies that cant handle shit?
Like that faggot others posted about that cried on camera while saying he fucks 3 girls a day.

Last edited:
yep. you would have to be giga soy or gay to see an "alpha", aggressive looking guy and think "wow he looks like such a nice person". that's just hypergamy at work. an incel will think more along the lines of "hey he looks like the guy who fucked my oneitis/bullied me in high school/beat the shit out of me a bus stop"

yep. you would have to be giga soy or gay to see an "alpha", aggressive looking guy and think "wow he looks like such a nice person". that's just hypergamy at work. an incel will think more along the lines of "hey he looks like the guy who fucked my oneitis/bullied me in high school/beat the shit out of me a bus stop"

In Theory yes. In reality the sight of a specimen like that triggers a primal instinct for subserviance. Tall people are not fucked with.
Remember that video where the tall dude went in the bar and just stole this smaller mans beer?
Like that.
We are not supposed to question and examine these instincts. If you act outside our biological imperative, people will actually attack you.
For example, small people are suppossed to be helpful, nice faggots that laugh at dumb jokes and are supportive betas.
That's societiese biological expectation of 80% of men.

If you act stern and stoic as a low-tier male, people will shit on you because you act out of character.

Only big People are allowed to act big, i.e. silent, stoic, imposing.
We are meant to be clowns, fucking Santas elfs that deliver the pussy to chad and raise his spawn.

Dual mating strategy, sexual crypsis, concealed Ovulation, Alpha fucks beta bux - call it what you want, it is a human reality.
In most tribal societies you have multiple wives per chad and the uncles of the foid raise the Children.
Paternity is a modern and western Concept.
Usually foids get to fuck around within Limits and then the cucks raise the child for them.
Despicable.
Tfu.

Of societies which allow or tolerate polygamy, in the vast majority of cases the form accepted is polygyny. According to the Ethnographic Atlas (1998), of 1,231 societies noted, 588 had frequent polygyny, 453 had occasional polygyny, 186 were monogamous and 4 had polyandry;[5

Chad worship, chad harems and cucking is literally human nature.

I consciously apply the Horns Effect to good looking people.

Yes, it's true. Conversy, People also assume negative Things About your personality based on your Looks.
If you have negative canthal tilt, People will constantely ask you if you are sad or Angry.
In my case, my face must be very psychotic or Psycho Looking. People say I look grumpy when I put on my resting face.
I have naturally thin lips, so it Looks like I am stressed or agitated when I relax.

My face is basically a Grouchou Marx mask.
Big fucking eyebrows + giant nose + negative canthal tilt.

View attachment 257972

View attachment 257976

My dad literally has eyebrows like that and I am getting them too.

And I just view chads as babies now. They get so much positive attention, they have effectively become pussies that would die in social isolation.
I have to work with some at my job from time to time.
One time one of them asked me where the next tanning studio was and I almost burst out laughing.
What a pathetic creature.

Btw, this reminds me of the age old cultural stereotype of the big man being afraid of small animals like mice. Or big guys fainting at the sight of blood.
Is there a possibility that this has the same origin?
Pretty people being overprivileged pussies that cant handle shit?
Like that faggot others posted about that cried on camera while saying he fucks 3 girls a day.
I don't have negative tilt but always get asked as well

I don't have negative tilt but always get asked as well

Could be eyebrows and naturally tight Looking lips, jaw etc...
Maybe you have dark hair and fair Skin like a milkmaid with big milky titties and braids.

Or posture.
They Always find something, just fuck them.

Could be eyebrows and naturally tight Looking lips, jaw etc...
Maybe you have dark hair and fair Skin like a milkmaid with big milky titties and braids.

Or posture.
They Always find something, just fuck them.
I remember at one of my jobs some bitch who never talked to me (nobody did) would just shit on me all the time and say "why do you look so mad" then would just talk down to me all the time as a result.

yeah I get that all the time and I don't know why