Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Family adopts a live-in braindead BBC bull

Itt: jbb fags grasping at straws.

the brother looks like a total cuck to me tbh.
I bet she looks him dead in the eye when he walks in on 'em, proceeds to tell him how pathetic he is then gets to washing that bro's BBC with her mouth without breaking eye contact until he walks out devastated & cursing the whole situation.

Blacks live life on an easy mode.
E686DAAC E677 4E1F 941B 4BF369A28599

She looks more retarded than him. I know those bitches from Tel Aviv. One day one of those idiots tried to smuggle a fucking Hamas terrorist she was in love with.

My god. The cherrypicking

Wow instead of putting time and energy in their own son they adopt Tyrone? TF?
Imagine if familes adopted incels and loved them the way they adopted Tyrone. Most incels don't get along with their family it seems, but oh well.

His whore mother drank during prengnancy and that's what made him retarded. How fucking irresponsible can femoids be ?
Also being a "garbage man" is a "great thing" if you're Tyrone JFL

The moment you realize he has a better chance than you..lol

And btw this video destroys the "mentalcel" thing

Look at the comment section. Are people that daft? the way she looks at him at @0:15....holy shit.

Yeah I remember this video and it didn't seem right. What foid in modern day society is going to voluntarily dedicate a portion of her time to take care of a mentally challenged man who is not related to her (for some that doesn't matter) with out any immediate benefit? This ain't adding up.

Just be black theory PROVEN yet again
Look at the comment section. Are people that daft? the way she looks at him at @0:15....holy shit.

He probably hardcore dominates her every night, theres no denying it, you dont adopt a black mental retard for no reason, this guy is legit their family BBC bull sexual slave

she is holding his hand and smiling thinking how its size is so similiar to his third arm.

If she really is sexually abusing this guy, that's seriously effd up

Abusing, LOL! Look at how fucking nice she is to him. And lol at your join date. Nicely done. Half tempted to restart account.

If she really is sexually abusing this guy, that's seriously effd up

Unless shes shoving objects up his angus its far from abuse

Hes so lucky to have a "sister" who lets him fuck her

Youre spamming now

Cant even quote your post properly because its a quote of a quote

If she's having sex with him, it is abuse. There really is. No way of getting around that fact. The guy's retarded. He can't consent.

Are you kidding me? He can't even tell her no. She'd be an evil rapist of this is true.

If a woman treats you well and kindly and is moderately attractive or better, it can never be rape ever. That is just straight retarded. Plus he says like 10 seconds in that he is 'excited' (I'm sure in his cock) and happy when she holds his hands. Fucking christ this is suifuel and you appear to be a troll or larper but we'll see.

If she's having sex with him, it is abuse. There really is. No way of getting around that fact. The guy's retarded. He can't consent.

Are you kidding me? He can't even tell her no. She'd be an evil rapist of this is true.

I wont report you this time, but if you keep this up youll get banned in no time. Sex is a human right, even tards need it. It is also impossible to rape a guy unless you are shoving things up his ass or forcing him to suck dick, any sort of vanilla sex act cannot ever be rape. I can guarantee you that if theyre fucking (which is extremely likely) the tard is extremely happy about it, shes pretty too so it can never be rape.

Finally, a man can always just physically overpower a girl if she tries to force herself on him but that virtually never happens so JFL

This place gets bluepilled more and more.

i wish i was some creepy jew foids big black gimp sex slave

Abuse victims often enjoy their abuse. It doesn't mean it isn't abuse. It's wrong, it's disdainful, it's disgusting even if he likes it. It's statutory rape even if he likes it. Look, I'm on your side here. All this means is she's even worse than you all previously thought she was.

You done it now

God I hope I get "raped" like that somehow

i wish i was some creepy jew foids big black gimp sex slave

That's retard logic. It's not rape because "she's hot"? Gimme a break.

When you say it's rape what you are saying is that you would turn it down. No man would turn it down unless he was a faggot so you are either a larper or don't like sex with girls (just sayin'). Was it hard for you to say 'retard?' I get SJW vibes from you.

I'm a lot of things. SJW is not one of them. And the point I'm trying to make isn't that I would turn down an offer of sex with her. The point is that either way, because he doesn't have the capacity to consent to it, it is rape. The girl, if she's having sex with him, needs to be punished to the full extent of the law, as a man in her place would no doubt be. If it were a man having sex with an invalid girl, that'd be the end of him.

I swear to god if you think female teachers should be imprisoned for having sex with their male high school students... and not just in a 'revenge because it's what they do to us' way but because you actually think it's rape kind of way.

IMO really depends how old the kid is. 15 and up as a general rule, but without mental problems. Seriously churns my stomach to think people would take advantage of those with physical or mental disabilities.

Yes, it's easy to have sympathy if you're in the same group as somebody else. I mean my stomach is just churning for this demon chimpanzee getting attention from Stacy (it is, but not for the cuck reason yours is).

communist sickle, jew comment
checks out

Aryan communism DOES exist, you market loving kike.
She looks more retarded than him. I know those bitches from Tel Aviv. One day one of those idiots tried to smuggle a fucking Hamas terrorist she was in love with.

isn't Tel-Aviv full of queers and feminists?
>muh jews
>we wuz aryan
nazi larpers are cancer

this proves that mentalcels are the biggest larpers to ever exist
a literal vegetable is getting laid
explain yourselves

I'm a nazbol, not a "nazi" that's a word invented by a jew.

besides, being legit autistic IS NOT OK. retards somehow get a pass though because femoids feel sorry for them. Autists like me are just seen as "weird". THERE. IS. A. DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:

isn't Tel-Aviv full of queers and feminists?

I'm a nazbol, not a "nazi" that's a word invented by a jew.

besides, being legit autistic IS NOT OK. retards somehow get a pass though because femoids feel sorry for them. Autists like me are just seen as "weird". THERE. IS. A. DIFFERENCE.
Blank 063c1df39aae3940245cb46c29df9a13

this definitely feels a bit incest-ey to watch

I'm not an enemy to the strasserists, but pure communism (as conveyed by a hammer and sickle) is very different from nazbol or strasserist ideologies.

Very based title ngl

ahh BBC=WHITE>>>>>>>>All other ethnics

Tfw you're high iq but a braindead iq person has had more sex than you

"Remember, its not retarded, its kind and different way of thinking and I'll suck your dick for that cuz I really appreciate your personaliry if you are a chad" Every woman on Earth

Itt: jbb fags grasping at straws.

ITT: his "sister" grasping at his BBC

But seriously what's funny about this one is he's not genetically retarded. This guy is a top tier genetic Tyrone. Look at how masculine his face is. If his mom hadn't been an alcoholic he'd be a low inhib football player jock banging hundreds of chicks.

Now he just gets to bang one - his jewy sister.