Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Family adopts a live-in braindead BBC bull

That feel when not born retarded with bbc and adopted :feelskek:

Lmao this is weird as fuck. I'd probably suffocate him to death in his sleep if I was the brother (in Batman: Arkham Knight)

Look how happy she is, a sex slave with retardation

This is why I'm racist

Lmao this is weird as fuck. I'd probably suffocate him to death in his sleep if I was the brother (in Batman: Arkham Knight)

k07c.gif

All thanks to jews. Goyms nowdays provide money to non-working blacks by themslefs. Quo vadis?

All thanks to jews. Goyms nowdays provide money to non-working blacks by themslefs. Quo vadis?

I assume that guy understands well why I gave him this redirection.

yet people still try to doubt the BBC theory.

The father must be cucked af:fuk::fuk:

Retard tyrone gets a pass, autistic incel gets ptsd from bullying. :lul:

what ...she drains he everynight

Funnier than any comedy released in the past 20 years.

Even though it is sort of pathetic we have to imagine a situation along with this retarded documentry to laugh..

.. ya I gotta admit, this shit is hilarious when thought about that way.

..Deserves the Pin for making my sides split laughing. This kid was made in the "NFL + Gen Pop prison DNA laboratory for breeding Slow Negro" :feelsgah:

Last edited:
hahaha you can't make this shit up :feelshaha:

btw this channel is fucking disgusting. exploiting retards who should've been put to death at birth for views :feelsUgh: and pretending how awesome they are :feelspuke:

i'm black
time to dive head first into concrete
who said retardmaxxing doesn't pay off?
see you later losers
Classic post :feelsmage:

I completely forgot about this thread :fuk:

“No matter what problems you face, you’re always deserving of love and acceptance”

T. Chad who bullied incels in hs

JFL about white woman :feelsaww:Laught behind windows

They probably fucked.

Just look at the way his sister looks at him. Look at how close they are. You just KNOW. And she wants to take guardianship of him. So she can have that BBC on tap. Foids would rather be with a mentally retarded Tyrone than with you.

The father looks like the stereotypical cuck, and JFL at 8:30. The mother laughs because she knows what he does for 10 bucks.

And when he's asked what his sister has taught him at the end. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The guy interviewing them knows something's fishy between them.

Of course there would be the incel brother who is also interviewed for a minute and he's obviously uncomfortable, doesn't like Tyrone and hates the degeneracy that's going on in his house.

You csn't make this shit up.

I so unsetting how the mom drops a major heightpill in 1:13. :cryfeels:

So @City Morgue how are you enjoying sex with your sister and how often does she fuck you?

The person who bumped this 4 year old thread is more retarded than the guy in the video.

She looks like a Jewess.