Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Family courts force a man to commit suicide by lighting himself on fire.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
After a divorce a man is 60% more likely to commit suicide. When they say married people are more happy, they don't include the divorced men who make up at least 60%-80% of marriages. This man set himself on fire because of the barbaric treatment the cucked family courts gave him. This can happen to any man stupid enough to marry a non-virgin western rostie.

http://www.ibtimes.com/american-father-self-immolates-protest-against-family-courts-291497

I can't believe stefan still advocates for marriage. I guess he has to make the best of it because he already made the wrong decision.

Women are fucking whores and will leave men in the dirt if it means she'll get something of value out of it.

Just have sex with mares, they are nice, don't frivorce you, don't want shoes or handbags or fancy restaurants. They are the perfect lovers.
They don't talk back, nag you, insult you, ridicule your shortcomings etc. And their pussies taste much much better in the first place.

jfl if you get married

Women are fucking whores and will leave men in the dirt if it means she'll get something of value out of it.
And this barely got any media coverage. If this happened to a femoid all the cucks and rosties would self destruct.

what amazes me is the male cucks who still think getting married has any benefit. They will just be divorce raped in the future.

And this barely got any media coverage. If this happened to a femoid all the cucks and rosties would self destruct.

your signature gif triggers me, animal cruelty is wrong.

brutal may he rest in peace and get a dozen of JBs in his afterlife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back