Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Farewell

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
No I'm not going to off myself because the last thing that I'm going to do is let my tormentors win plus why off yourself when you can torment those who have torment you.

I'm saying farewell as in I'm leaving this site because I gotten everything that I needed from here and that's knowing that I'm not alone in my hatred of the very sick and dreadful society that we live in.

The only people that have ever made me feel like I belong was incels, not my out of touch and emotionally abusive parents, not my irl "friends" who only seem to care when they feel like they have to or it benefits them, and especially not society that gives me new reasons each day of why I should sniff out my miserable exist already.

maybe I'm leaving because I have been having a real hard time as of lately and I just need a break from everything and honestly everyone but anyway, see y'all on the other side....

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

See you tomorrow

Dont want to sound rude but who tf are you? It isnt like you ve been here for years and are loved by everyone. Stop creating drama, this is foid trait.

Dont want to sound rude but who tf are you? It isnt like you ve been here for years and are loved by everyone. Stop creating drama, this is foid trait.
He’s expecting everyone to be like PLEASE STAY BRO

See you tomorrow

Who are you? I don't remember any memorable threads or posts written by you

Take good care wherever life takes you.

Just stay Nigger.
What´s the matter, pal?

No there is escape from this prison.

The fucks your problem :feelshaha: what you trying to get me banned? Just trying to be difficult? Are you a foid? Whats your problem with me buddy boyo
No problem "buddy boyo". No problem at all. We are just having a friendly conversantion about what makes a graycel aren't we?

And this guy @kay' , knows exactly what makes a graycel.

Maybe I should've waited a year after joining to start postmaxxing
You shouldnt have postmaxxed because everyone can see your past posts on your profile and see that you postmaxxed artifically.

Well since I've already started there's no going back, might as well as go through with it and try to break forum record
I think you could ask a mod to delete your posts maybe. Anyways, you do you.