Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fasting to death is better than roping or blowing your brains out.

cavecels actually did have ropes, even some monkeys tie soft twigs around their waist to collect more fruit
A lot of people pointed this out. I was thinking of the most primitive bipedal hominid possible when I wrote that. Still in the trees and not even eating meat yet hominids.

Sounds pretty low IQ to prefer to die a slow agonizing death than to die a quick one.

I agree this is the best way

Sounds good but I be like I want my fucking meat rare not well done, a bit of blood in the meat feeds my urge, I have always wondered what it would be like to chase after a cow and pounce on it and sink my teeth into its throat then slowly maul it like lions do seems so primal and empowering.

It sounds like the best way to go for me.

Sounds good but I be like I want my fucking meat rare not well done, a bit of blood in the meat feeds my urge, I have always wondered what it would be like to chase after a cow and pounce on it and sink my teeth into its throat then slowly maul it like lions do seems so primal and empowering.
I've had raw steak before. It has was less flavor. It's like chewing something that is vaguely meat flavored.

Just be too tired to eat