Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat blackcel caught wanting to be dominated by 14 year old foid

Vids like this r always fake and gay

Not a fan of these Chris Hansen wannabes. Totally lack style, look like fat pieces of shit as well, probably do the exact same shit

where these guys find all those kinky jbs? :feelshehe:

Not a fan of these Chris Hansen wannabes. Totally lack style, look like fat pieces of shit as well, probably do the exact same shit
This. These predator catchers always strike me as closet pedos themselves. I know one of the bitches from perverted justice ended up getting a high ranking position at twitter which is pedo central

This. These predator catchers always strike me as closet pedos themselves. I know one of the bitches from perverted justice ended up getting a high ranking position at twitter which is pedo central
jfl

Yeah I'm not a huge cringer and I even hate the expression 'cringe' but all the wannabe TCAPers are unbearable to watch and are like this. The kind of people that in any other situation you wouldn't hear them drop a police bomb but here that's all they're riding on. And call the cops and tell them what? Hey look at my phone, I frauded as a teenage girl and got this guy to come meet up with me? You'd have to have more to it than that.Also these guys are more likely to get arrested themselves for pulling this shit. In one video they actually go to a guy's work and harass him there. Again, maybe if you showed up in a suit and stayed cool.... but no it was another meat head in gym shorts

Clickbait to the maxx.

That fat guy looks like a typical redditor.

I heard there was one that went to jail for being a pedo himself

Based and black pilled.