Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat , ugly, foids at work talk about food all day

B

bcroger

Major
★★
There are these 3 fat foids at work who do nothing but talk about food, food, food. They are all obese and clearly obsessed with food. Everytime I sit around, I hear these 3 piggies (1 black, 1 hispanic and 1 white) talk about how they love fast food and love to supposedly cook etc.

Now of course, they are not alone because American women are the fattest group of people no planet earth. Americans as a whole are obese, but look at the extent though. 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) 40% of white men and women are obese. Furthermore, its easier for a man to be classified as "obese" since a man has over 10 lbs more muscle and denser bones than do women. Women are "significantly" more obese than men and the gap is growing (source)

Disgusting pigs.

Last edited:
It does render these women unfuckable.

But somehow, they all end up with not just boyfriends, but husbands and kids. And it's always the same: low class blacks, hispanics, and rednecks. And they all have pickups, suvs, and suburban houses, they all talk about the sports game and the movies. Not a single one of them talks about anything related to collapse.

The Jews have done well.

I've known this for awhile, it's really going downhill out there.