Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women make me happy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Knowing they'll live shorter lives and probably die from heart failure makes me very happy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: it's good knowing their unhealthy habits and lack of self control will kill them. :feelsYall:

most of the women in my family died in their 50’s due to beinf extremely unhealthy

If women weren't sex nazis, I'd actually have a lot of compassion for fat women. Fat women are literally the only women I respect because AT LEAST they went through SOMETHING. Especially if you're fat since you're a kid it could make your life really awful right off the bat. But what can I say. A hoe is a hoe

Doesn't matter, they can get more sexual partners than the number of years they spend on this planet anyway.

Doesn't matter, they can get more sexual partners than the number of years they spend on this planet anyway.
Sex isn't special to women after they have it so much. They gotta get more and more. They'll only be satisfied by Chad and Chad ain't taking fattie land whale.

Last edited: