Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite SS Symbol?

4th, 11th and 18th
Based choice; I like how yours is more unique.
2nd & the 4th
Those ones seem pretty popular, I like 2nd "Das Reich" more than 4th "Polizei" which is still based since it's like the Z symbol.
The Charlemagne one is pretty cool

they were one of the most badass divisions, they fought to death all the way to the end. They had nothing to go home to. Only 9% survival rate
Yeah it is a good symbol, they have a good version of the official SS march also.

Atomwaffen Division​

1024px Atomwaffen Division logo

A recent resistance.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4K_UNbwhk

Last edited:
Das Reich is #1 for me but I really like Reichsfuhrer, nordland, and charlemagne as well.

Mainstream pick, but the Totenkopf is my favorite. It just looks cool as fuck, I love the cheshire grin on the skull and I think the overall design is a huge improvement over the WW1 Totenkopf, which looks more like a Jolly Roger symbol. Some others I like are:

> Galicia, I love the Ruthenian lion symbol. Lions are zased animals and it's unfortunate that they're endangered today

> Charlemagne, Italia, Skanderbeg, and Handschar are all great, and I like the invocation of the foreign volunteers' own ethnic/cultural history

> The skeleton key in the Leibstandarte and Hitlerjugend symbols has always reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, one of my favorite soy game franchises. I have a lot of nostalgia for that franchise, it was one of my first deep experiences with both fiction and Jap culture. Fun fact: it was also around the time I first played KH1 that I started to despise my own race, after realizing that not only white but even EA entertainment mogged the shitty currywood cowshit my father binged to Tartarus and back. I've realized since a young age that the popular entertainment enjoyed by an ethnicity tells a whole lot about the internal landscapes of those belonging to said ethnicity. I've been meaning to make a thread on the entertainmentpill for a while actually, lol

Last edited:
Totenkopfverbande