Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Villains?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I often find myself rooting for the "bad guys" in movies, TV shows, etc. They're way more relatable and interesting IMO.

Anyone else? What are some of your favorites?

Plankton from spongebob I always wanted him to get the secret formula

Doofenshmirctzh from phineas and ferb, he's also an incel.

John Locke (the ressurrected) from lost, really loved his motives

TBH that's all i can remember, being severely blackpilled I can't watch any movies and tv shows, it doesn't work as a cope anymore

good thread

my fav is the main character of stormbringer rpg\book

3179_bane-prev.png

he's a big guy cuck

also pyro pete and picasso

Akarin said:
he's a big guy cuck
I stole 2 things from your video

062d7c46ec34896a4c425381018c65fb01cf9c16_hq.jpg

Misaki Nakahara from NHK (the manga).

fukmylyf said:
I often find myself rooting for the "bad guys" in movies, TV shows, etc. They're way more relatable and interesting IMO.
Anyone else? What are some of your favorites?
Not only that, but most of the time, when they're not card carrying Villains(tm), they're in the right. I would surmise that this is because most of the creative minds behind media are liberal and not very bright. This is how you get villains who just want to grow their business and innovate at the expense of useless tree-squatting savages, or maintain discipline within a military unit at the expense of his soldiers' dumb little feefees. The hero is very often a whiny sentimental cunt who is not competent enough to outwit the villain, but has the authorial favor to beat them anyway.

There's also the false idea that a villain needs to have deep and complex motives to be a decent character while all the hero needs is to save kittens from trees every once in a while because muh empathy and muh likeability.

As for your question, Joffrey Baratheon, Vern Schillinger, and Darth Vader.

heath ledger, Sauron, Anton Chigurgh and frank from the departed. Also Morgoth (sauron's master)

From anime Vegeta, madara, lelouche, light, annie and Ulquiorra

bane, deathstroke, braniac, zuko (although he turned good),red hood, ceasar from fallout nv (debatable whether he is a villain).

just to name a few

vergil, sidious, cell, gus, obito, stain, seymour, sephiroth, reverse flash, zoom, godspeed, deathstroke, prometheus

Fallout has awesome villains. Anything from Black Isle Studios and Obsidian will have great villains and great writing in general. Fallouts 3 and 4 have crap villains because Bethesda caters to nu-male beta cucks with too much estrogen in their heads for things like consistency and structure to make a difference for them.

Joker, and Raoul Silva from Skyfall

letho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVf25eukR4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekb5l4Iozcw

Joker, Palpatine.

Pain (Naruto)

Zeref (Fairy tail)
Light yagami
Madara

too much text ITT. You guys can post pics you know, lol

Severus Snape(he was a bit of a cuck but whatever)

Agent Smith

Almost all the "baddies" from the silent hill trilogy(Especially Walter Sullivan)

All the "villains" from the slasher movies(Kudos to Jason voorhees aka the truecel terminator)

Jafar from Aladeen(If you watch his background you will know he was abused by the citizens of agrabah for being ugly and poor)

Vaas from far cry 3. What a twisted fucker.

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Yagami Light from Death Note.

lightyagamiimage.jpg

Haytham Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3 and Rogue.

105z3it.jpg

Hannibal Lecter, the best villain ever created.

TWO FACE: Much like Harvey, I was a normie, until I got into an accident. Now I'm deformed.

Tellem--T said:
Doofenshmirctzh from phineas and ferb, he's also an incel.

Doofenshmirtz cucks his wife for alimony. He's a hero and his daughter is hot.

Vanessa_Doofenshmirtz.png

A Good Friend said:
Doofenshmirtz cucks his wife for alimony. He's a hero and his daughter is hot.

Vanessa_Doofenshmirtz.png

goddamn she sexy, totally forgot about her

Magneto is an interesting villain because he doesn't hate the protagonists outright, he hates humanity. If the X-Men didn't respect humanity, he would have no problem with them. So he's not following the classic villain archetype. Almost reminds me of Middle-Eastern hatred of the US due to support for Israel, on top of the glaring philosophical differences.

magneto_by_mlpochea-d4ydgea.png

My username is self explanatory.

Jiren from DBS

He's a hideous gymcel who wants to become stronger to crush anything that gets in his way and protect his fellow subhumans (jfl @ Toppo's ugly ass). Resonates with me

KingOfRome said:
Fallout has awesome villains. Anything from Black Isle Studios and Obsidian will have great villains and great writing in general. Fallouts 3 and 4 have crap villains because Bethesda caters to nu-male beta cucks with too much estrogen in their heads for things like consistency and structure to make a difference for them.
your avatar is heydrich right?

nausea said:
KingOfRome said:
your avatar is heydrich right?
Yes

KingOfRome said:
Not only that, but most of the time, when they're not card carrying Villains(tm), they're in the right. I would surmise that this is because most of the creative minds behind media are liberal and not very bright. This is how you get villains who just want to grow their business and innovate at the expense of useless tree-squatting savages, or maintain discipline within a military unit at the expense of his soldiers' dumb little feefees. The hero is very often a whiny sentimental cunt who is not competent enough to outwit the villain, but has the authorial favor to beat them anyway.
There's also the false idea that a villain needs to have deep and complex motives to be a decent character while all the hero needs is to save kittens from trees every once in a while because muh empathy and muh likeability.

definitely, well said. 

I'm surprised no one else mentioned Vader. He's one of the best.

KingOfRome said:

no doubt, the writing is awful. Still can't believe how cucked Fallout 4 is. 

nausea said:
letho

good choice. This is why I kept him alive in witcher 2. I really need to play the last one still

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TWO FACE: Much like Harvey, I was a normie, until I got into an accident. Now I'm deformed.

yeah, all the villains in TDK trilogy were good IMO

KyloRen said:

really liked him in the first movie. Was kind of disappointed with the last one. I feel like there was some wasted potential in terms of character development.

fukmylyf said:
good choice. This is why I kept him alive in witcher 2.
me too )))))))))))))))))))

fukmylyf said:
KingOfRome said:
definitely, well said.
I'm surprised no one else mentioned Vader. He's one of the best.
KingOfRome said:
no doubt, the writing is awful. Still can't believe how cucked Fallout 4 is.
nausea said:
letho
good choice. This is why I kept him alive in witcher 2. I really need to play the last one still
RREEEEEEEEE said:
yeah, all the villains in TDK trilogy were good IMO
KyloRen said:
really liked him in the first movie. Was kind of disappointed with the last one. I feel like there was some wasted potential in terms of character development.

Agreed, the TDK trilogy is great, although my favorite movie is the one with The Joker.

KyloRen said:

It's funny that after all of the agenda-pushing (which I will admit exists), Kylo ends up being the only memorable character of the sequel trilogy. It must piss Disney off that his figure is probably the best-seller.

star-wars-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-adam-driver-image.jpg

It's not often these days we get an enjoyable fictional character.

How about Fawful, from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga?

Tension said:
How about Fawful, from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga?

I bought that game on 3ds, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

A Good Friend said:
It's funny that after all of the agenda-pushing (which I will admit exists), Kylo ends up being the only memorable character of the sequel trilogy. It must piss Disney off that his figure is probably the best-seller.

star-wars-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-adam-driver-image.jpg

It's not often these days we get an enjoyable fictional character.

th

He's the only one with actual character development and an internal conflict.

KyloRen said:
He's the only one with actual character development and an internal conflict.

found your new avatar

Kylo-Ren.jpg

Kointo said:
I bought that game on 3ds, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Oh cool, I vaguely heard about that some time ago. I only used to play it on the GameBoy Advanced back in the day.

A Good Friend said:
hahaha, he did it

the absolute MADMAN!!!

I'm a S T A B L E  G E N I U S

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
hahaha, he did it
the absolute MADMAN!!!
I'm a S T A B L E G E N I U S

Of course you are, Mr. President.

I'm gonna reverse this and make it a dubs checking image for 4chan. The lightsaber points perfectly.

A Good Friend said:
Of course you are, Mr. President.

I'm gonna reverse this and make it a dubs checking image for 4chan. The lightsaber points perfectly.

Dude I had the same idea. It's supreme.