Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Feds Don't Monitor Incels

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Don't get me wrong, there are legions of cucks and roasties that have nothing better to do than read our shit
I'm sure they bombard the Feds with reports but I'm also sure that less than 1% of it is actionable

You now how much insane shit gets posted to the internet daily?
In all of that outrageous amount of data, day after day, do you honestly think the feds can positively identify a potential shooter?

Guess what, they can't -- and they KNOW they can't :feelshaha:
Besides the fact that no intelligent person would identify themselves in an actionable way

Meanwhile IT talks shit like the FBI has agents parked outside your window with binoculars :feelskek:

Spider Man Lol GIF

tldr they DON'T :feelshaha:

The FBI has organized crime, real terrorism and national fugitives to deal with
They are a limited organization and investigations are expensive
They certainly don't have time waste on billions of posts that they KNOW are mostly just noise

lol
you know, they are partly responsible for the latest mass shootings this year, in fact, they are funded and controlled by a jewish cabinet
how strange dont you think?

Freedom of speech is out of favor nowdays. Prepare Uranus. :fuk:

Yes, anyone who actually unironically believes that law enforcement agencies are monitoring this website are probably the type of people who are naturally paranoid and inclined to conspiracy theories.

I wouldn't be surprised if many ITards think that "their work" is valuable for society somehow. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think they are aware that in a society that maligns men as much as the modern West, you will get some degree of backlash. So there is concern about that.

Beyond that... I agree that it's not as obsessive as the media and IT and stuff make out. Most of that is just an excuse to attack men more, IMO.

Freedom of speech is out of favor nowdays. Prepare Uranus. :fuk:
My anus is ready.......
To SHIT ON A FOIDS FACE
right on HER FACE :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

apply soft serve GIF

SOMEBODY know what I'm talking about :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: