Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting feeling hella lonely

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: this emoji describes the lonliness i am going through everyday in my life until the day i fucking die

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: this emoji describes the lonliness i am going through everyday in my life until the day i fucking die
Honestly, is your look that below average like are you like really ugly and/or are like 5'6 or shorter I don't really see how you can be this way if you are not near truecel level or experience the horn effect?

Honestly, is your look that below average like are you like really ugly and/or are like 5'6 or shorter I don't really see how you can be this way if you are not near truecel level or experience the horn effect?
do u have discord i can show u my face

when my mom tells me to :feelskek:
oh sorry to hear that i sleep at summmer like 5am and sometimes i just dont sleep but when i have school my father turns the internet off at around 1am

oh sorry to hear that i sleep at summmer like 5am and sometimes i just dont sleep but when i have school my father turns the internet off at around 1am
funny you say that aren't you awake at like 3 in the morning everyday :feelshaha:

that's brutal though

do u have discord i can show u my face
I don't need to see your face; I am curious how your would rate your face by incel wiki standard like it is a 3 on St. Blackops2cel's or worse; 4 + face can be improved through looksmaxxing or surgery easier.

I don't need to see your face; I am curious how your would rate your face by incel wiki standard like it is a 3 on St. Blackops2cel's or worse; 4 + face can be improved through looksmaxxing or surgery easier.
Idk man it's hard to explain