Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling very demotivated

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I have no job and savings are running out. I’m trying to learn new skills or perhaps go back to school but it feels pointless because I think AI is going to take all jobs soon. Not even sure what my next step is other than find some minimum wage work and LDAR.

I have no job and savings are running out.

Same. But I'm far from demotivated. If anything I'm driven by paranoia. I'm already doomed to lose my apartment before March 2024. But if I don't wanna be absolutely homeless I need to make some moves.

Same. But I'm far from demotivated. If anything I'm driven by paranoia. I'm already doomed to lose my apartment before March 2024. But if I don't wanna be absolutely homeless I need to make some moves.
I’m sorry to hear that man. I’m fortunate to live with my folks.

I’m sorry to hear that man. I’m fortunate to live with my folks.

I would not get comfortable. God bless your parents, but being too dependent on them is how problems like inceldom come up. Lotta incels found their way here by living with their parents for too long. Which more than anything else means you can never have sex. Where are you gonna have it? No, the first step towards a proper sex life is being self sufficient/having an empty enough house to fuck in.

I would not get comfortable. God bless your parents, but being too dependent on them is how problems like inceldom come up. Lotta incels found their way here by living with their parents for too long. Which more than anything else means you can never have sex. Where are you gonna have it? No, the first step towards a proper sex life is being self sufficient/having an empty enough house to fuck in.
True. I’m planning on moving out in the future when I get a stable job. Just hard as hell to find one right now. I actually did move out into an apartment in the past but had to move back home since I lost my job.