Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow graycels how do you feel about being gray?

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
How have the rainbows treated you based on your gray status?

STFU, graycel

I remember back in the day when I was grey

I remember back in the day when I was grey
'back in the day'. Yeah like a month ago. You just postmaxxed to lose your gray status. You should have kept it and remained gray along with your brothers in the war against the rainbows.

'back in the day'. Yeah like a month ago. You just postmaxxed to lose your gray status. You should have kept it and remained gray along with your brothers in the war against the rainbows.

There is no war

If you can't win you join them

No son you don't. You don't ever bow down. You don't ever surrender. Fight with your gray brothers and die by the sword.
Everyone gets banned sooner or later and when they do, they turn back into grey. Does that not mean that everyone is a greycel deep inside? There is no need for war or fighting amongst ourselves based on our colour. It is only another form of lookism.

Everyone gets banned sooner or later and when they do, they turn back into grey. Does that not mean that everyone is a greycel deep inside? There is no need for war or fighting amongst ourselves based on our colour. It is only another form of lookism.View attachment 251382
pretty based for a postmaxxercel

Well, I feel like a celebrity to be honest. Someone like Billie Eillish, who people attack so much that they keep getting constant attention, and the constant attacks makes indifferent people sympathetic to us.

Well, I feel like a celebrity to be honest. Someone like Billie Eillish, who people attack so much that they keep getting constant attention, and the constant attacks makes indifferent people sympathetic to us.
yup graycels are actually almost celebrities here. We instantly get recognized and get called out. I feel almost like a god in a sense. A gray god or king ruling over the inkwell postmaxxers. Ahem its a good day to be gray am I right?

It's just part of the cycle of life.

No son you don't. You don't ever bow down. You don't ever surrender. Fight with your gray brothers and die by the sword.
commit sepuku it is then

im discriminated in looksmax because im a greycel there :feelsbadman:

im still fighting for graycels

Feels good to be grey :feelzez: