Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female "model" jumped to her death after being trolled online

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

She's the typical diversity hire "model" who gets the job due to her race and not due to her looks. Men have to look 9.8/10 or better to stand a chance as a model, meanwhile women can look like a monkey and be famous and very well paid. This is what happens when you leave it to faggots to select the most beautiful women instead of straight men. But I digress.

The very first time she was trolled online over her looks she killed herself. Basically she got 0.001% of the bullshit the average man gets in his life but as a privileged woman she couldn't take it and killed herself. Reminds me of that girl who killed herself after living as a NEET during the pandemic for a few weeks.

She got life on easy mode and threw it away at the very first bump on the road. Weak and pathetic.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Good riddance

so much for the strong and independent wahmen meme.
The shit that made her rope was just a typical day at high school for me.

Rot in piss foid

Diversity hire and life on easy mode? Good riddance you privileged whore

Chadfish fuel

View attachment 569611

She's the typical diversity hire "model" who gets the job due to her race and not due to her looks. Men have to look 9.8/10 or better to stand a chance as a model, meanwhile women can look like a monkey and be famous and very well paid. This is what happens when you leave it to faggots to select the most beautiful women instead of straight men. But I digress.

The very first time she was trolled online over her looks and killed herself. Basically she got 0.001% of the bullshit the average man gets in his life but as a privileged woman she couldn't take it and killed herself. Reminds me of that girl who killed herself after living as a NEET during the pandemic for a few weeks.

She got life on easy mode and threw it away at the very first bump on the road. Weak and pathetic.:feelsUgh:

Good riddance bitch.

When you are neither beautiful nor smart but still manage to become a model and a lawyer just because you are a black woman. The absolute state of the USA.

why do they make ugly females into models? I know that ugly girls still have unlimited dating options, but could fashion companies at least scrutinize a female's looks just like how females extensively scrutinize a male's looks?

just like how females demand 6'2 strong jaw hunter eyes nonbalding males, girls who are are either nonwhite, have small tits, or no curves shouldnt be allowed to be models.

there are 100,000 suicided LVM for every 'stacy' that self-deletes

why do they make ugly females into models? I know that ugly girls still have unlimited dating options, but could fashion companies at least scrutinize a female's looks just like how females extensively scrutinize a male's looks?

just like how females demand 6'2 strong jaw hunter eyes nonbalding males, girls who are are either nonwhite, have small tits, or no curves shouldnt be allowed to be models
To be “inclusive” or “progressive” although no normal person buys this shit:feelsseriously:

Very odd behavior :feelsjuice:

They never give a fuck when men kill themselves but when one hole kills herself it is news-worthy.

Isnt this from South park?

There are girls at my workplace that are hotter than this flat-chested sheboon.

Ugly cunt sure looked beautiful splatted on the sidewalk.

strong independent foid cannot handle a little trolling. based trollcels

Curious how these beautifull human stacy's/chad's are weak as fuck mentally most of the time, just a bump in the road and they off themselves. When this shit is usually daily things to us, when you think about it it's kinda ironic. They got all the potential and everything but sometimes they end up speeding their death. At the end of the day we're just bags of meat

lifefuel, we should do this to others

No one took pics of her corpse? This is in the city.

Based trollcels

View attachment 569611

The very first time she was trolled online over her looks she killed herself. Basically she got 0.001% of the bullshit the average man gets in his life but as a privileged woman she couldn't take it and killed herself. Reminds me of that girl who killed herself after living as a NEET during the pandemic for a few weeks.

jesus am i really that durable than a hole? i went through hell all my life, and yet once she hits a bump its suicide button? jfl they really cant make it in our shoes

Foid would rather suicide than have sex with me fml

I hope the fucking whore suffered :lul:

Of course it's some affirmative action mulatto :lul:

Based post, it would even be better with the "lifefuel" tag.

She turned 30 yesterday. Her entire depression stems from hitting 30 and being a post wall foid.

She was getting older and losing out on "turbo easy mode" that she had her entire life since being jb. She was hitting "post wall" territory and couldn't cope. Here's the important parts of the note she wrote:

“A grinning, crinkly-eyed glance at my achievements thus far makes me giddy about laying the groundwork for more, but turning 30 feels like a cold reminder that I’m running out of time to matter in society’s eyes — and it’s infuriating,” she wrote.

“My challenge of the status quo certainly caught the attention of the trolls, and I can’t tell you how many times I have deleted comments on my social media pages that had vomit emojis and insults telling me I wasn’t pretty enough to be Miss USA or that my muscular build was actually a ‘man body,’ ” she wrote.

“Each time I say ‘I’m turning 30,’ I cringe a little,” she wrote. “Sometimes I can successfully mask this uncomfortable response with excitement; other times, my enthusiasm feels hollow, like bad acting.

“Society has never been kind to those growing old, especially women. (Occasional exceptions are made for some of the rich and a few of the famous.).

“I fought this fight before and it’s the battle I’m currently fighting with 30,” she wrote. “How do I shake society’s unwavering norms when I’m facing the relentless tick of time? It’s the age-old question: What happens when ‘immovable’ meets ‘unstoppable?’”

Last edited:
Thank you for the lifefuel op this brought a smile to my face :panties:

If she was born male, she wouldn’t have even made it to the age of 30, she would’ve roped in her teens

It's incredible how these bitches are weak minded enough to live their entire life being praised, only to kill themselves from literally a septillionth of the bullying an incel receives. In what fucking world is endless affirmation outweighed by the very mild burden of some fucKing internet trolls :lul:
Maturity and acceptance are virtues of losers like us

based commentary on jewish fagots

Just incomprehensible. Tutorial mode

View attachment 569611

She looks good to me

:feelsclown::feelshaha:

Just Put on some wheight to increase curves theory

But Woman are :feelstastyman:

Foids are so mentally fragile I guess that’s what happens when you always get positive reinforcement. Who would off themselves for a comment anyone would have forgotten about in a few days jfl. :feelsUgh:

She turned 30 yesterday. Her entire depression stems from hitting 30 and being a post wall foid.

She was getting older and losing out on "turbo easy mode" that she had her entire life since being jb. She was hitting "post wall" territory and couldn't cope. Here's the important parts of the note she wrote:

“A grinning, crinkly-eyed glance at my achievements thus far makes me giddy about laying the groundwork for more, but turning 30 feels like a cold reminder that I’m running out of time to matter in society’s eyes — and it’s infuriating,” she wrote.

“My challenge of the status quo certainly caught the attention of the trolls, and I can’t tell you how many times I have deleted comments on my social media pages that had vomit emojis and insults telling me I wasn’t pretty enough to be Miss USA or that my muscular build was actually a ‘man body,’ ” she wrote.

“Each time I say ‘I’m turning 30,’ I cringe a little,” she wrote. “Sometimes I can successfully mask this uncomfortable response with excitement; other times, my enthusiasm feels hollow, like bad acting.

“Society has never been kind to those growing old, especially women. (Occasional exceptions are made for some of the rich and a few of the famous.).

“I fought this fight before and it’s the battle I’m currently fighting with 30,” she wrote. “How do I shake society’s unwavering norms when I’m facing the relentless tick of time? It’s the age-old question: What happens when ‘immovable’ meets ‘unstoppable?’”
Apparently she even jumped from the 29th floor.