Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female "model" jumped to her death after being trolled online

Of course it's some affirmative action mulatto :lul:
Jews are always presenting kalergi mutts as being 'hip' and attractive, but there is always something eerie about these knotty haired mongrels

Failed at tutorial mode

@Broly and @incelerated should copy her.

Heard about this bitch a few weeks back. Mogs me at ending my own existence.

Any pics of the aftermath btw?

She turned 30 yesterday. Her entire depression stems from hitting 30 and being a post wall foid.

She was getting older and losing out on "turbo easy mode" that she had her entire life since being jb. She was hitting "post wall" territory and couldn't cope. Here's the important parts of the note she wrote:

“A grinning, crinkly-eyed glance at my achievements thus far makes me giddy about laying the groundwork for more, but turning 30 feels like a cold reminder that I’m running out of time to matter in society’s eyes — and it’s infuriating,” she wrote.

“My challenge of the status quo certainly caught the attention of the trolls, and I can’t tell you how many times I have deleted comments on my social media pages that had vomit emojis and insults telling me I wasn’t pretty enough to be Miss USA or that my muscular build was actually a ‘man body,’ ” she wrote.

“Each time I say ‘I’m turning 30,’ I cringe a little,” she wrote. “Sometimes I can successfully mask this uncomfortable response with excitement; other times, my enthusiasm feels hollow, like bad acting.

“Society has never been kind to those growing old, especially women. (Occasional exceptions are made for some of the rich and a few of the famous.).

“I fought this fight before and it’s the battle I’m currently fighting with 30,” she wrote. “How do I shake society’s unwavering norms when I’m facing the relentless tick of time? It’s the age-old question: What happens when ‘immovable’ meets ‘unstoppable?’”
Spoiled whore can't live without being worshipped. When we criticize the society for much more serious discrimination and unrealistic standards we are call entitled and crazy.