Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Females can never be bullied.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Female "Bullying": spreading rumours(which get forgotten in a week), insults, some drama.

Male bullying: insults, physical assault, exclusion from social circles.

This is why females can never get bullied, all females have their own social circle and a healthy social life. if a female gets bullied she can shrug it off because no one excluded her from social activities or having friends and no one physically assaulted her and broke her spirit. but if a male gets bullied he gets excluded from all social circles and and social activities making him a socially inept fool for the rest of his life and he gets physically assaulted everyday which breaks his spirit.

I hope this rotten society burns.

wtf is this :feelshaha::feelshaha: yes women can be bullied but its like 1 female being a bully victim (and its often not as worse) to 99 males being bullied.

Some of the shit said about women aren’t always rumours, just truth, for example, my second cousin being a slut is not a rumour, it’s fact.

Besides, at any moment she experiences a slight inconvenience, simps line up to give her emotional comfort.
Us men get told to stfu and take it as if it's chad's birthright to bully us.

Female "Bullying": spreading rumours(which get forgotten in a week), insults, some drama.

They can always get over bullying with emotional help from their boyfriends, family and friend group. Also by going to therapists because therapists can only really deal with surface level mental health issues.

The worst part is that these "bullied" females always try to equate their bullying to the bullying suffered by ugly or short males. They say "if I can get over my bullying, then why can't you? Stop being so hateful!"

Bullied males have bullying 20x worse than females, and to top it off, none of the emotional help to get over it either. Just keep suffering in silence until you eventually rope.

It's not that women don't get bullied, it's just that bullying is so much easier for women to deal with since they'll always have friends, a social circle, and fuck buddies to comfort them. Men who are bullied don't have those things.

Basically, it's like the difference between stealing a thousand dollars from a millionaire and stealing a thousand dollars from some poorfag for whom that thousand dollars was all he had in the world.

I imagine some last longer than a week.

Male bullying: insults, physical assault, exclusion from social circles.

This is why females can never get bullied, all females have their own social circle and a healthy social life.

Foids game for power and since foids wield more power than us, they are their own biggest rivals so naturally they will try to game each other out of social circles.

I think the major difference here isn't that foids aren't bullied, just that it's much easier for foids to recover from bullying.

Foids can literally join ANY male geek social circle and find acceptance.

Get kicked out of the cheerleaders? Boys in chess club / anime club / etc will be very enthusiastic to give you a chance.

For that reason exclusion (while it does happen to foids) just lacks the same impact because it's much harder for guys to find acceptance in groups.

if a female gets bullied she can shrug it off because no one excluded her from social activities
foids can definitely get excluded from social activities, not sure where you're getting this idea

it's just easier for them to find substitute activities to fill that void

basically they experience circumstantial outcasting but not "all-around outcasting" like guys do, which I think is what you're getting at

Exactly, every ""horiffic"" ""bullying"" foids experience is a slight inconvenience at worst to us. Unlike them we don't have 10000 people lining up to be our emotional support, they don't get pushed around, beaten etc. Their lives are so easy