Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femoid says ER was hot and she would date him

Do you agree ER was conventionally attractive?

• Yes

• No

• Idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1axzosk/incels_obsessed_with_infiltrator/krsv00a/

surprised zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

They want to date Dead killers, like necrophiliacs.

he was below average but I wouldn't call him ugly. He was a stick as well, if he went to the gym he would be average/above average.

FUCKING LYING CLOUT CHASING WHORE GOD DAMN LIAR WHY SHE ISNT OFFERING HER ROTTEN PUSSY TO TRUCELS ON HER FUCKIJG SHE SHOULD BE BURNED ON THE STAKE FOR SAYING THAT BULL SHIT!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

FUCKING LYING CLOUT CHASING WHORE GOD DAMN LIAR WHY SHE ISNT OFFERING HER ROTTEN PUSSY TO TRUCELS ON HER FUCKIJG SHE SHOULD BE BURNED ON THE STAKE FOR SAYING THAT BULL SHIT!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

He was quite handsome, actually. Difficult to see the reason why he wasn't able to get laid. I think he should have wait a little and he could have find a gf.

:feelshaha: dat jite powER

too bad i am not hot

creepy personality = being autistic thus being treated like shit and bullied by everyone around you and hence hating NT faggots
no one ever calls abused animals who act aggressive "creepy" or some other buzzword namecalling shit

He looked absolutely fine and he was just a retarded mentalcel who could've easily ascended by not being a total sperg

Foid telling FIBS as she would ghost his type IRL

What I don't understand about him is that he killed normies/nerd-looking guys. Instead of killing stacies and chads. Look the photos of his victims, they didnt deserve that!

What I don't understand about him is that he killed normies/nerd-looking guys. Instead of killing stacies and chads. Look the photos of his victims, they didnt deserve that!
Cucked by a door. Autism is brutal.

:foidSoy: “I’d date him” where were you before he went ER? Whore just likes him now because of his status now. She’s probably trying to be edgy.

Let´s see if they "put out" for local sufferers robbed off their adolescence.
YEAH LET SEE IF THEY FUCKIJG OFFER ME THEIR ROTTED USED VAGINA TO RELIEVE MY SEX FRUSTRATION!

:foidSoy: “I’d date him” where were you before he went ER? Whore just likes him now because of his status now. Probably a troll post anyway…
Fucking cunt should be gang grapes by a pack of curry cels

In my opinion he was an MTN he had good cheekbones and eye area.

Lying cuntrag whoreslut, these animals would've spat on him and mocked him if he so much as smiled at them. Virtue signaling trash

he lacked frame, height and was Asian with a normie face, they say that he was attractive so it can paint incels as the white stacy only standardcels,
he was still rich so he could've oofydoofied a foid, maybe these foids are attracted to the status he gained after he did what he did jfl

Definitely back then he was he probably would have found mild success if he wait3d around for tinder to pop off and accepted a becky & not just staceys hubris was he's downfall pbuh

Fr

Females lie and virtue signal all the time.
'Terrorist'. Jfl. Many females are attracted to terrorists and violent men.

Shes lying, plus hes dead now, so theres no way she can actually get with him. She wouldnt date him, if he was alive.

He was quite handsome, actually. Difficult to see the reason why he wasn't able to get laid. I think he should have wait a little and he could have find a gf.
Statistically, autistic men (autism leads to a bad personality) are overrepresented 30x among incels

He was a major locationcel, tbqh he could’ve ascended with a latina.

if he hadn't killed anyone, the dumb bitch wouldn't have noticed him at all

he was below average but I wouldn't call him ugly. He was a stick as well, if he went to the gym he would be average/above average.
Young Leonardo DiCaprio was a stick only your face matters and Timothy chalamet

He was a mentalcel IMO.

Elliot's baby face kinda fucked him up

he was short non nt happa chungus it was over for him

Not too outlandish to me. ER wasn't conventionally attractive, but he wasn't ugly either. He was just strange looking, he easily could've had niche appeal. Especially combined with his wealth.
Agreed.

kikecel schizoposters like you are so fucking boring holy shit