Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids are not attracted to males

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
My whole life I always had the impression that femoids are disgusted by men. I never felt that they are even capable of loving a man. I've only felt disgust. Even towards men they are with.
All you hear from them about men is "ewww", "THAT guy?!", "OMG", etc. They hate males. They do not feel an attraction to males. Period.
The only thing they are attracted to are Chads. The only time I've ever seen femoids drool over someone or express attraction is towards celebrities and IRL Chads. They don't even like their husbands or boyfriends. Every femoid I've seen hates whoever she is with. They're all about coping and pretending.

Their dream situation is this: Marrying a rich Chad who is a slave to them and follows orders. Which of course will never happen. Because Chad knows better and doesn't settle for one whore and doesn't give her shit.

Which brings us to the second best situation they seek: A normie who they will SETTLE FOR, on the condition that he can provide money and will be an order following slave. And this is the most common situation you see in real world. "Husband"s or "Boyfriend"s who are just simps who give money and follow orders. And if the simp is lucky, the femoid, completely against her preference, will have the occasional sex with him to maintain a semblance of a relationship.

Hence a femoid is ALWAYS dissatisfied. She is always SETTLING for someone. Because she can never have Chad be her slave, and her slave husband/boyfriend isn't as alpha as Chad. That's why they're always whining, it's because of their impossible standards and preferences.
That's why they're easy to trigger and bring up 1000 things in couple fights, because all those years the foid has only been ENDURING the simp, it has been torture for her the whole time, so when the smallest thing is out of place she will throw a tantrum.

Bottom line: Foids are disgusted by anyone that is not Chad.
And I'm not saying this just because I'm an incel or an angry weirdo. Honest to God I've geniunely felt that my whole life before even knowing what a Chad or an incel is. I'm only now beginning to understand what incel theories about Chad and foids actually mean and how true they are.

Bottom line: Foids are disgusted by any male that is not Chad.
Thank you for saving me the time lol

5e31b83941438image

When i was a kid i used to hate girls. If men had no sexdrive they wouldnt give a fuck about women

The female attraction to, and desire to be with men, is almost entirely dependent on their fear of destitution and brutalization.

if that is the case we should legalize rape. since foids arent attracted to non chad anyways, almost every sex is rape. but since you cant put 90 percent of males to court, we just simply legalize it

if that is the case we should legalize rape. since foids arent attracted to non chad anyways, almost every sex is rape. but since you cant put 90 percent of males to court, we just simply legalize it
They are trying to make every single sexual interaction a non chad men have with women to be considered rape for a reason...

why do you think foids cry at the top of their lungs when they see a naked man? They loathe men and men's sexuality on the whole. Only chad can elicit something bright from a woman. With average men you can only feel their disgust and genuine fear.

BC they have less Drive they can only be satisfied by the top 20%. Hand me the rope.

BC they have less Drive they can only be satisfied by the top 20%. Hand me the rope.
Nah, it is not only about drive. I have almost zero and would be satisfied with 80% of women my age and younger.

Consent in general is a myth. The entire concept is simply because of looks. The only reason why you get in trouble is because you are ugly

All sub8 men*

I have the same suspicion. Any relationship I see, the foid is merely tolerating her man.

There is truly no being in existence more ungrateful than a foid.

When i was a kid i used to hate girls. If men had no sexdrive they wouldnt give a fuck about women
If men had no sex drive then we’d still have traditional roles

Got better things to do like going after poachers?

Thankfully no poachers where I currently reside.

They were annoying to deal with in my old home

If men had no sex drive then we’d still have traditional roles

If Men had no sex drive degenerate bullshit and behaviors wouldn't exist, cucks wouldn't exist, and we would be more advanced as a species.

This is why society should NEVER focus on foids needs and wants. Only on males. Only this way you can have strong, prospering society.

why do you think foids cry at the top of their lungs when they see a naked man? They loathe men and men's sexuality on the whole. Only chad can elicit something bright from a woman. With average men you can only feel their disgust and genuine fear.
giga based