Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally unclogged my shower drain, Turns out i had to create pressure from my skibidi toilet

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Manage to unclog my skibidi and clean my whole toilet floor, I used my toilet mop with a bag as a plunger for presssure, I had to flush the toilet to the max and create a pressure, The skibidi said gulp gulp gulp, I pushed harder, After pouring the stuff in like 10 min before, Eventually the skibidi aftter a 3rd attempt at almost giving up, The skibidi gave in and unclogged all my stuff.

you unclogged a foid?

Get a shower plug with a sieve. Could probably find it at any hardware store. Crazy how much ass and head hair gets caught by it. Big help. No more clogging.

Get a shower plug with a sieve. Could probably find it at any hardware store. Crazy how much ass and head hair gets caught by it. Big help. No more clogging.
Do you have an image of the tool?

Do you have an image of the tool?
Ghk 0519 reportfeature tubshroom 022 1587404965

Brrr skibidi fo do doo ye ye

I had a clogged sewer system the whole weekend
Oh fuck. Sounds like an awful experience, sorry to hear that. A plumber would charge you at least 300 dollars what you did on your own. Nice job figuring it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back