Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First day of college tbh

S

subhuman666

Banned
-
My best interaction was my first one. A hot foid asked me for directions even though we were both new. Nothing came of it though.

There's like 3 foids in my coomputer science course and they're either fat or Asian. I talked to a few normies during a lecture but it made me realise how little I have to talk about.
I spent 2 hours walking around campus and I saw some good looking foids doing other norman majors. I also got heightmogged a bit so that wasn't nice.

Overall, not bad, not good.

Im also starting uni next week after 3 years of neeting. Gives me anxiety cos of my Im high inhib:feelsmega:

My best interaction was my first one. A hot foid asked me for directions even though we were both new. Nothing came of it though.

There's like 3 foids in my coomputer science course and they're either fat or Asian. I talked to a few normies during a lecture but it made me realise how little I have to talk about.
I spent 2 hours walking around campus and I saw some good looking foids doing other norman majors. I also got heightmogged a bit so that wasn't nice.

Overall, not bad, not good.
:feelsLightsaber:

If you were attracted the foid would ask questions to you, so it's not your fault.