Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at a bar said i’m weird

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
No, I'm saying you are dumb, isn't that obvious?

I never said you were low IQ because you can't handle social situations. You deliver plenty other reasons that let me (and others) think so.
The fact that you're not understanding a single thing I'm saying just adds to that assumption.
But I think it's more realistic to assume that you're trying to bait me into writing an essay, explaining things to you that I already explained multiple times and that should be obvious by now, so I won't do that. Nice try, troll. Bait harder.
Nice non-argument. You don’t have any other reasons. The only reason you and anyone else spergs out at me is because you don’t think I deserve to call myself an incel due to me initially getting positive attention from foids, which turns into hatred once they actually speak to me. You just can’t accept that mentalcels exist and that normies and foids hate anyone that’s not one of them.

Nice non-argument. You don’t have any other reasons. The only reason you and anyone else spergs out at me is because you don’t think I deserve to call myself an incel due to me initially getting positive attention from foids, which turns into hatred once they actually speak to me. You just can’t accept that mentalcels exist and that normies and foids hate anyone that’s not one of them.
Hey nigger trucels aren’t receiving ANY positive attention from foids that’s why you are Fakecel

Hey nigger trucels aren’t receiving ANY positive attention from foids that’s why you are Fakecel
It’s not truecel or Chad. Normies get laid easily too, cope to say otherwise. I’m not a truecel 4’3 bald Indian janitor, i’m a regular incel. I don’t think my inceldom is permanent, but for now it’s who I am.

I kinda have autistic movements and shake like that gif of Hitler when he was high on meth or some shit.

ONE tranny is what I had, and no thanks, i’ll leave him for you.
Have you tried vaping / edibles / real weed?

It’s not truecel or Chad. Normies get laid easily too, cope to say otherwise. I’m not a truecel 4’3 bald Indian janitor, i’m a regular incel. I don’t think my inceldom is permanent, but for now it’s who I am.
don’t let them bring you down, you’re retarded if you want your inceldom to be permanent. unless your a bald 5’1 indian janitor we should all be trying to improve & escape

don’t let them bring you down, you’re retarded if you want your inceldom to be permanent. unless your a bald 5’1 indian janitor we should all be trying to improve & escape
There’s too many people that see themselves as being in some sort of competition to see who’s more of an incel. Lots of demoralising faggots too who want to bring you down to their level. Luckily for the most part it’s obvious that they’re just projecting and it’s hilarious how they don’t see how pathetic they are. You can smell the seethe from their posts.

Have you tried vaping / edibles / real weed?
Weed kinda makes me anxious. I haven’t figured out the sweet spot that makes me low inhib but also not retarded. I also don’t have regular access to weed.

There’s too many people that see themselves as being in some sort of competition to see who’s more of an incel. Lots of demoralising faggots too who want to bring you down to their level. Luckily for the most part it’s obvious that they’re just projecting and it’s hilarious how they don’t see how pathetic they are. You can smell the seethe from their posts.
High IQ. Just congratulate them on finishing 1st place in mental gymnastics, or being king of the losers. Being the biggest truecel is nothing to brag about

Nobody believes his stories because everybody knows (except moderation staff ofc) that this user is either a larper or has such low IQ that he should be euthanized.
A literal turd would have more IQ than him if his stories were true.

This dude is trying to tell us that girls treat him so badly, that they call him weird and autistic all the time, that his friends don't even like him and only have him as a side character, bla bla bla but then he keeps going out with them, doesn't make sense. Complete larp.
Im a weirdo too but no foid told me this to my face but i know they say it behind my back. They don‘t say it straight to your face unless he is in the kindergarden