Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid combat instructors be like

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today we had some self defense / hand to hand combat training and one of the instructors (foid) said she was going to show us a technique to “get anybody off you no matter how big”. She bragged about how she got a 7 foot guy off her once doing this.

[UWSL]So she calls me up and says she will show everyone how to do it. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Except she couldn’t. She kept trying to kick my feet/hands or force me on my back, side, or face plant me forward etc, throw my balance off, anything and she absolutely could not do it. She tried throwing me to the side, forward, backwards literally nothing worked. [/UWSL]

The other male instructor started giving her tips, to pin my arms or legs or apply more pressure here or there, throw off his balance and she tried and still couldn’t do it. After about seven tries she gave up and got mad at me saying it was “impossible”.

This is also a foid who was bragging about being a boxer and how good she was. So there you go, female combat pros for you.

"foid combat instructor"
lol

Foids vastly underestimate how much weaker they are than the average man

Surprised you didn't get arrested for looking at muh kween.

Surprised you didn't get arrested for looking at muh kween.
It was fully consensual on both ends and legal. She was still extremely mad, though. She was talking about how much of a boxing pro she is and then she couldn’t get a single bum such as myself off of her with any technique she tried

you're 6'5 so not surprising

you're 6'5 so not surprising
Foid was bragging saying she has used this technique to get off 6’10 or so dudes and she was so cocky it would work here too except it didn’t. If a 7 footer couldn’t work it out Not sure why I’m an exception.

Foid was bragging saying she has used this technique to get off 6’10 or so dudes and she was so cocky it would work here too except it didn’t. If a 7 footer couldn’t work it out Not sure why I’m an exception.
what move was she trying to do anyway

what move was she trying to do anyway
She was trying to some type of leg thrust or some kind of leg lock to throw “anybody off balance”

She started the thing off my saying “ok so your legs and lower region are extremely powerful so you can throw anybody off no matter how big or strong they are”

got a reality check real quick. And I am not some super huge jacked chad or some kind of pro fighter. Just a random bum

:feelsseriously: Right in an mma fighter or something
You do some kind of combat sports training.
Also a foid picks you for a close combat sparring session .... nigga you're the most fake fakecel in a long time :feelskek:

Man how can you be 6'5 and incel?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you even trying?

She started the thing off my saying “ok so your legs and lower region are extremely powerful so you can throw anybody off no matter how big or strong they are”
Sounds like some kind of a judo throw

Foids vastly underestimate how much weaker they are than the average man
Like EVERYONE ELSE HERE HAS ALREADY SAID: What the devil is a "Female Conbat Instructor"?

was this israeli krav maga class?