Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid cop begs for her life jfl (video)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
That was the funniest thing I've seen. He was sitting and holding her with 1 hand and STILL had more strength than her.

And what about that high-pitched scream? :feelshaha: She looks AND sounds like a literal pig.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i86SUNFFzs

To think that cowardly, fat manlet foids like her protect our streets JFL :feelshaha:

She is strong and independent!

And of course a man had to come to save her ass.

I´m not a professional in disarming people, but it seems quite illogical to hold onto the hand with the pistol that is aimed at you. Maybe ducking and running to a side of a car while your partner is coming to help would´ve been less risky. I recon that foids, when presented with immediate threats react in the most dumb ways possible, with extreme hysteria (also goes with foid pilots, which unlike men, overreact every time when TCAS says traffic ahead) :feelsclown:

Foids joining police and fire fighters is an absolute joke because they always cave under pressure. Foids were not meant for certain jobs which is why they weren't "allowed" to join them until now.

Fact is a foid can only arrest you if you allow it.

That's where people's taxes are going to

these are the type of foids who say they can beat a man on IT :feelskek:

not gonna lie, if someone just played the shrill I'd actually think it was a pig

the fat piggy cop shoulda got a big boi 9mm through her chest :p in fortnite ofc

He just wanted a kiss

The same people who think she and those like her can do that job are the same people who hate short men.

She should be sent ro be a cop in Chicago since she is so stunning and brave and strong

Last edited:
That was the funniest thing I've seen. He was sitting and holding her with 1 hand and STILL had more strength than her.

And what about that high-pitched scream? :feelshaha: She looks AND sounds like a literal pig.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i86SUNFFzs

To think that cowardly, fat manlet foids like her protect our streets JFL :feelshaha:

THIS NIGGER HAS MY FUCKING NAME , lol

Cry like a pig and shit her pants is what a foid usually does when in danger, and still taking up meme positions at law enforcement and army while men do the real work. The reality turned out not so bright as daytime police series about foid cops promised.

Last edited:
I wish she was shot dead

jfl at that fat pig squealing

They just wana play cops lol

Seeing a police offer scream like that makes me cringe