Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid coworker taught me a new phrase: mask fishing

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was at work, and as usual one of my foid coworkers starts talking to me about her “problems”. Of course - her problem is that an ugly guy is hitting on her.

Sadly, the guy who likes her is not even ugly. He is a chadlite frat boy, white, about 6’0” and 170 lbs. His major flaw is his “rapey” personality - he obviously was never taught by his dad how to properly approach foids.

My foid coworker said, “He mask fished me… at first I thought he was handsome, because he had a mask on”.

I hate foids - because, the guy who she thinks is “rapey”, is like a 7.5/10, he is not even fat which for Americans is getting rare.

Foids say we need to shower, and work on our personalities - then they go and accuse males of mask fishing them.:blackpill:

She doesnt have a problem with his personality but with his non chad face? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

when chad-lite isn’t enough.

She doesnt have a problem with his personality but with his non chad face? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Exactly.

This particular foid would probably enjoy being ravaged by him anyway, she is just lying to herself - because she literally is dating a professional athlete.

The foid - is only 19-years-old. She told me that she lost her virginity (to the professional athlete) at the age of 15.

I’m a 30-year-old kissless virgin, so you could imagine me sitting and listening to her thinking to myself, “Bitch, you think you have problems?!”.

Exactly.

This particular foid would probably enjoy being ravaged by him anyway, she is just lying to herself - because she literally is dating a professional athlete.

The foid - is only 19-years-old. She told me that she lost her virginity (to the professional athlete) at the age of 15.

I’m a 30-year-old kissless virgin, so you could imagine me sitting and listening to her thinking to myself, “Bitch, you think you have problems?!”.
She will probably keep him as a backup plan if the athlete dumps her. Brutal she at 19 has more sex and dating experience than most 30yolds.

She will probably keep him as a backup plan if the athlete dumps her. Brutal she at 19 has more sex and dating experience than most 30yolds.
Agreed.

I don't like women.

There's no fish for you're mask

Same thing at church except the foids are older.