Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid driver honked at me for passing it on the right

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
Driving down the road and I'm in the left lane going fast. In the very front of the traffic in lane was some foid driver in a Lexus sedan going 5-10 mph under the limit. I was two or three cars behind her and the line of traffic being held up by it was getting bigger.

Luckily some space opened in the right so I just overtook it in the right. It honked at me as I did this even though I had to overtake it for being a dumb driver who wouldn't move over for the faster traffic.

Anyone else had this happen?

Last edited:
Driving down the road and I'm in the left lane going fast. In the very front of the traffic in lane was some foid driver in a Lexus sedan going 5-10 mph under the limit. I was two or three cars behind her and the line of traffic being held up by it was getting bigger.

Luckily some space opened in the right so I just overtook it in the right. It honked at me as I did this even though I had to overtake it for being a dumb driver who wouldn't move over for the faster traffic.

Anyone else had this happen?
Middle finger time

Stupid foids deserve to be terrorized on the road.
Also everyone passes on the right except for places like Germany where lane discipline is acc respected

Foids in luxury cars are the dumbest pieces of shit ever. I wish I could get out and just stab them to death. I was cut off by a foid in a lexus earlier today while all other drivers in my area are respectful. Regardless of the car they shouldnt be allowed to drive at all. You shouldve flipped her off.
Sometimes I flash them if I'm coming up on them but a lot of the times they don't move over. Burgerland drivers suck honestly

Every time my family has ever almost gotten in a car crash with me in the car, it has always been a foid.

anytime you see a foid behind the wheel of a SUV or Truck, stay the fuck away lol.

chances are they aren't paying attention to their sides and blindspots. they have poorer spatial awareness.

that is why you always see foids drive honda fits or other similar small cars. its so that they can see easier and double park easier.

anytime you see a foid behind the wheel of a SUV or Truck, stay the fuck away lol.

chances are they aren't paying attention to their sides and blindspots. they have poorer spatial awareness.

that is why you always see foids drive honda fits or other similar small cars. its so that they can see easier and double park easier.
Where I live it's common for teenage girls to get some boring econobox crossover SUV or a Jeep Wrangler for their first car.

They often have a parking pass of the high school/college they go to on it somewhere. You give those drivers a WIDE berth since there's a good chance they're filming a TikTok or texting on their phone and not paying attention to their driving. Many times I've come close to being run off the road because of them.

Last edited:
Foids hate it when a beta male mogs them in any way... even slight ways like going first in traffic.

Foids hate it when a beta male mogs them in any way... even slight ways like going first in traffic.
Yea i was driving with my windows down too. Probably sensed my awful personality and incels.is profile

As I have been reading stories on the internet I gain knowledge on how to drive better.