Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid just asked if she could borrow my phone

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Some foid just walked by me just now and asked if she could borrow my phone real quick because she’s taking a test in one of her classes. I asked her what class it was and what grade she was in but she just gave quick one word answers because she was clearly in a hurry.

This is all that we are to them. Just objects of exploitation and convenience. I almost wanted to ask her what her name was but what would be the point? If foids are going to take advantage of me in this way then they better pay up with PUSSY.

Having a GF would be cool but being able to FUCK a foid in exchange for helping her with her classwork is just as based in my humble opinion.

I'd make her use my obamaphone, then send the goons

Install a bomb in an old phone you don't need and let it explode once she has it near her face (in GTA 5)

No pussy, no phone

Some foid just walked by me just now and asked if she could borrow my phone real quick because she’s taking a test in one of her classes. I asked her what class it was and what grade she was in but she just gave quick one word answers because she was clearly in a hurry.

This is all that we are to them. Just objects of exploitation and convenience. I almost wanted to ask her what her name was but what would be the point? If foids are going to take advantage of me in this way then they better pay up with PUSSY.

Having a GF would be cool but being able to FUCK a foid in exchange for helping her with her classwork is just as based in my humble opinion.
its like giving a prostitute money and she wont have sex with you.

Same thing happened to me but I told that chick for wait for 10 minutes while i drank tea and then told her that I was busy :feelshaha:

Just look at her dead pan and say no.

Hope you didn't give it to her even if a major pussy just lie and say it's nearly dead