Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid psychologist asked me today if I want to have a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was at a psychologist because I had mental health evaluation done as instructed by the court (because I am fighting for depression bux) and they sent me to this foid. She asked me if I have a girlfriend and friends and of course I said I don't and she asked me if I want to have. I had to lie and told her that I don't because that would be too much work if I had one and it wouldn't even give me satisfaction either way. JFL I realized how I had to lie because my brain told me to stop myself from spilling blackpills.

You should have asked her for a prescription.

LVY2jhM

I feel really bad after this evaluation boyos. Like, if I would live in USA there would be a happening right now in roblox bad. If you catch my drift.

> going to a psychologist
:soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy: :bluepill: :soy:

Kek what a fucking cunt, whats the point of asking this question? It looks like she actively tries to rot your brain further. Even in a professional enviroment foids cant hide their hatred for us

Kek what a fucking cunt, whats the point of asking this question? It looks like she actively tries to rot your brain further. Even in a professional enviroment foids cant hide their hatred for us
So she must have been let down by my answer.

Remember, no psychologist for ur face

You should have said to her "would you be my gf?" & see her response.

Lel soon enough all of them will be required to ask that question and you will be institutionalized if you respond the wrong way.

Same reason they ask if you
have the bad thoughts. Trying to sniff out any potential threats to soyciety

You retards, I was sent by the court to go there because I'm applying for depression bux. Complete mental nobodies, I said that in the OP.
Why apply for depression bux then? You are the one who chose it.

Stop going to the therapy, going to a foid psychologist is just a waste of time

You should've asked if she was offering

Only chads could say yes to the question she asked. For incels like us there would be repercussions.

I would have said in a really sarcastic voice "what do you think, given my mental state and physical appearance do you truly believe that is possible, and as a social being do you not think that I desire them" sit back and watch her reaction. Come on boyo you've got to be prepared for these vile questions

should have asked her to prescibe you her pussy

One day, my psychiatrist asked me how I was feeling chemically.
Chemically.

My theory is that most of those be-said mental health professionals are completely mad themselves.

I would have said in a really sarcastic voice "what do you think, given my mental state and physical appearance do you truly believe that is possible, and as a social being do you not think that I desire them" sit back and watch her reaction. Come on boyo you've got to be prepared for these vile questions
I would do this but I wanted to be nice. As I said, her opinion is important for me possibly getting depression bux.

Imagine getting paid to sit on your ass because you have "depression." :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Jfl. Depression buxx. This is what happens when you vote clowns into power.

Personally I would have said yes, that I want to gf. Just to see what her reaction would be.

tf country are you in that you get depression bux

I'd rather have my tax dollars pay for your assisted suicide.
Cringe if you think paying taxes and working (to sustain this society that gives nothing much to us) is a noble virtue, most definitely would have been the case decades ago, but nowadays... :feelsugh:

Should have said yes with a serious face.

One day, my psychiatrist asked me how I was feeling chemically.
Chemically.

My theory is that most of those be-said mental health professionals are completely mad themselves.

CandidAlarmingBeardeddragon small

Maybe it's my autism, but I don't understand why someone like one of us wouldn't be able to be honest and say "I would like to have a gf." I'm missing what the foid psychologist would read from that.

And I'd like to know. If I was in that situation, I would've been honest, because I wouldn't have seen the danger in it.