Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 14 yr old girl beats 8 year old autistic kid for trying to be friends with her

natural selection at it's finest

Saar I had not seen the second video, I retracted my statement further in the thread.
In the first vid it's not that bad.
Then read the description and look it up before letting your foid-worshipping senses go wild, you pajeet-worshipping cuck.

Also, don't bother. I'm not reading your reply.

Then read the description and look it up before letting your foid-worshipping senses go wild, you pajeet-worshipping cuck.

Also, don't bother. I'm not reading your reply.
video literally wasn't posted yet

Evil in plain sight, and i dont even have to watch it.
I just Know, because i was also of the same age once a time. They are vile sacks of shit and deserve to BE punished, but nothing ever happens because vagina.

Soyciety needs the dire assistance of more ERs. Get yours.

Last edited:
She did get beat up by other girls her age for doing this. Probably only because she's not attractive, and was spending her day only with boys, so she was a loner.

what kind of retarded adult leaves their 8 yo unsupervised?
probably the mother who wanted this to happen and knew it was going to eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back