Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid seethes over losing her rights

• Thread starter Nagisa_Shingetsu
  • Start date
She lost the right to be whore :feelsohh:

They only like democracy when it goes 100% in their favour, it seems!

Her looksmatch is rotting.

I hate the fact you can't turn down the volume of tik toks on PC. Shit blows out my eardrums every time because my headphones are loud as fuck not to mention she is screaming like a banshee ffs

Sometimes I feel bad but then I remember they are sad they don't have the right to murder infants for their convenience and are also the same whores who treat sub chads as ATMs, orbiters, free rides/meals, emotional tampons and want every incel male dead. So fuck em. :feelsjuice:

I hate the fact you can't turn down the volume of tik toks on PC. Shit blows out my eardrums every time because my headphones are loud as fuck not to mention she is screaming like a banshee ffs
You can't just turn the system volume down?

Sometimes I feel bad but then I remember they are sad they don't have the right to murder infants for their convenience and are also the same whores who treat sub chads as ATMs, orbiters, free rides/meals, emotional tampons and want every incel male dead. So fuck em. :feelsjuice:
:blackpill::blackpill: well-spoken brocel. :yes:

You can't just turn the system volume down?
I do but sometimes I forget to do it. That and some tik-toks are still bearable to listen to without turning anything down so it's like a 50/50 chance when I play one. :feelscry:

I do but sometimes I forget to do it. That and some tik-toks are still bearable to listen to without turning anything down so it's like a 50/50 chance when I play one. :feelscry:
all social medias have this cancer earrape thing where they automatically blast shit at full volume then you turn it down a scroll down one pixel too far so it resets it. fucking shitty web devs should be burned alive and beheaded and their families too.

liberals usually like governmental intervention until it doesn't go in their favor. roe v wade not even constitutional to begin with