Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid shamed me for using the word "female".

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
"Omg did u just say female what an inkler lololol" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Idk why foids get mad when I use the word. Can someone explain this to me. :feelsseriously:

Shit test.

What you don't understand about women is that they are a never ending sink hope of bitching, moaning, crying, and hypocrisy

The more you attempt to placate them and take them deriously, the more shit they find to complain about. There is no level of "too far" for a woman. They will attempt to get sway with anything they can, and will keep testing the waters.

They cannot, and will never be satisfied. This is why they were rarely leaders, and were not taken seriously.

Female and woman are the same fucking word, why is that bitch getting mad? :feelskek:
You should have used the word foid :feelskek:

Shit test.

What you don't understand about women is that they are a never ending sink hope of bitching, moaning, crying, and hypocrisy

The more you attempt to placate them and take them deriously, the more shit they find to complain about. There is no level of "too far" for a woman. They will attempt to get sway with anything they can, and will keep testing the waters.

They cannot, and will never be satisfied. This is why they were rarely leaders, and were not taken seriously.
Nice Intelligent Post

Shit test.

That is also something I notice. Only a small percentage of toilets don't constantly make shit tests and these are THE ONLY toilets that make it in a meritocracy. When I was volunteering I often heard female colleagues say "Why don't I ever get promoted" and "why am I never considered for more responsibilities?" It's because you're always offended by everything and everyone and nobody actually likes interacting with you, but they do because you're a toilet and have toilet social privileges. If a man did the exact same thing (and some men do) they get fired. Only toilets shit test because nobody would ever tolerate that from a man.

Just call them demonic shallow toilets.